Status: Writing and posting

Starting Over

"He didn't like it when I wore high heels."

"What the hell is that" Tallulah asked her friend. She snatched the fabric of the "dress" out of her hands and held it out in front of her body. "And don't say this is a dress, because it's not."

Olivia rolled her eyes and took the clothing back.

"It is a dress, but if you have long legs then it wouldn't seem like it."

"Ol, it's not a dress. Look at it," Tallulah said.

Olivia shrugged and went back to rifling through her dresser. "Fine, I'll find something else for you to wear."

"I'm not trying to be a pain," Tallulah said fingering a soft long tank top after a few minutes of silence.

Olivia looked at her friend, and felt her pink lips pull down.

"I know, and you're not a pain. I know you don't normally wear this stuff, but trust me I won't make you look anything but your best."

Tallulah sighed and ran a hand through her blonde hair. She sat down on the mattress and looked at her friend.

"I know, I'm sorry for being so dramatic."

Olivia waved her hand at her friend. "No, you're not. So stop apologizing."

Tallulah took a deep breath and nodded. "So what am I wearing tonight?"

----


Him.

"Finally!" Naill said throwing his arms into the air.

Harry rolled his eyes and scooped up his phone, keys, and wallet.
"Let's get this over with," Harry mumbled as he shoved the items into his too tight pockets of his skinny jeans.

Naill frowned and remained sitting on the couch.

"If you're going to be miserable, then forget it. Just stay home and pout." Naill said slowly standing up.

Harry sighed and closed his eyes. "Mate, it's not like that."

Naill nodded and grabbed his phone off the black coffee table.
"I know Harry, but you can't keep letting some bird creep into your mind and decide every choice you make."

"That's not what I'm doing," Harry said.

"It is though, you never used to go out with the guys at the end of the relationship, and you're still refusing to go out. So, tell me what that's called if that's not her running your life."

Harry stared at his friend and blinked.

"I don't know what it is," Harry mumbled. He ran a hand through his hair and cursed. "Let's go, I can use a drink."
♠ ♠ ♠
So chapter two! What do you think so far? The chapters are going to be short but there will be a good amount of them.

I'd like to thank Ayannaxx for commenting and southernslang for recommending! I really appreciate your love for the story so far!
Also, again I'm sorry if there's typos, I'm getting used to a tiny keyboard!