Status: Writing and posting

Starting Over

"Turn the lock, and put my headphones on."

The second Tallulah, Olivia and Kelly walked through the club door, Tallulah wanted out. The room was super dark, strobe lights danced across the walls and blinded your eyes, and don't start on the music.

The music was so loud, it pulsed through her body all the way down to her toes. She could feel her heart pounding in time to the bass.

She closed her eyes and took the first move to head to the booth tables lining the right side of the club. She wanted to sit down, her feet were already hurting from the painful heels Olivia shoved into her hands.

She ended up liking the rest of the outfit and told herself not to complain or make any remarks about the other items of clothing or make-up after the "dress" situation.

"Oh good, this will be big enough for all of us," Olivia said smiling.

"What do you mean? There's three of us, of course we're going to fit." Tallulah said raising her eyebrows.

She shrugged out of her black jacket and watched as her two friends looked at each other. "Guys?" She asked.

"Okay, so we may have invited someone..." Kelly said slowly.

Tallulah rolled her eyes, "wonderful. Who did you invite?"

"This guy Naill," Olivia said as her eyes began to glaze over and a dreamy smile took over her lips.

Tallulah heard the name before, but she never met the guy before. Apparently he didn't live in the states and was only around every once in awhile.

"So, I'm going to be the third wheel?"

"No!" They both yelled.

Olivia rolled her eyes again and waved at a waitress strolling by.

----


Him.

"What is this rubbish? Is it supposed to be music?" Harry yelled over the sound.

Naill laughed and shook his head.

"You get used to it," he yelled back.

Harry turned to look around and saw Naill nod his head to the left side of the club. They began to walk toward the booths.

A tall brunette stood once they reached a table and she wrapped her skinny arms around Naill's neck. Harry watched as Naill grinned and put his hands on the girl's hips, squeezing the skin. She leaned on her toes to talk in his head and he grinned and nodded.

Harry rolled his eyes and began to think about how much longer he had to stay. He let himself look at the two other girls sitting at the table.

The red-head was watching Naill and the blonde, smiling. He sighed and looked at the other girl while he awkwardly shoved his hands into his too tight pockets.

She looked up at him as she moved her drink around in circles on the table. Her bright green eyes caught his and she starred at him.

"Can I sit here?" He heard himself ask her.

She nodded and moved a bit to the left so there would be more room for him.

"I'm Harry," He said holding out his hand.

"I'm Tallulah," She said putting her hand into his hand.

As they shook hands, he could feel Naill staring at him, and he caught his eyes and watched as Naill sent him a quick wink.

"Does this place suck or what?" Tallulah asked.

Harry felt himself surprised by her words. He smiled and nodded. "Yeah, the music is rubbish."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey my lovely readers! This is the third chapter and I'd love to know what you all think!

I'd love to thank Ayannaxx for the lovely comment! I'd also love to thank the 5 subscribers I have so far! It all means a lot to me!

I'll try and update again on Saturday or Sunday!