Status: In Progress

Superiors

Charlotte Hobson is an evolutionary biologist who works at the Australian Centre for Evolutionary Biology and Biodiversity in Adelaide, following closely in her mother's footsteps. When the experiment she runs is at risk of being shut down, she and her second-in-command must find a way to speed things up. Their attempts to do so go horribly wrong, however, and their test subjects - a superior race of newly evolved primates - escape, putting not only themselves but the entire city in danger.

Charlotte, her husband William, and a rogue police officer by the name of Wilkes must find a way to protect the Superiors from the public and vice versa. They find that the situation is not so simple to resolve, however, when things spiral out of control after a young test subject is murdered. Desperate for revenge, Ida, the leader of the Superiors, takes things much further than anyone ever anticipated, bringing bioweapons into play and throwing the world into chaos.

Will Charlotte and her friends find a way to stop this threat before it's too late? Or will the end of the world come sooner than expected?

This debut novel from budding young author T.C. Oldham is jam-packed with action and will have your heart pounding from cover to cover. Be sure not to miss it.