Status: In progress

The Last Good Thing About This Part of Town

Prolouge

High School. Yes it was the bane of my existence. I know, I know, everybody says that, minus the stereotypical jock, cheerleader, or student body president who thought it was the best time of their life.

And no, I wasn't loner girl who wore black and sat down at the table like a wallflower the entire night at prom, while everyone danced and had the “best night of their life” as they called it.

I participated quite a bit to be honest. I made the varsity cross country team as a freshman and the varsity track team as a sophomore. I had a pretty decent handful of friends whom I loved more than anything in the world, and I loved my family who supported in whatever decision I made.

I had a few boyfriends during my first three years in high school. None of them were very serious, I mean unless you count my 5 month relationship with Aaron from my cross country team as a serious relationship. I definitely didn’t.

I just got really bored with the guys at my school. They were all so into the “high school life” and didn't really talk about anything past the awesome pass our quarterback made at the game on Friday night.

My life was laid out so perfectly for me that I should have been one of those people who enjoyed high school and never wanted to leave. I just hated everyone I was surrounded by 6 hours a day at school. (minus my friends of course) And my high school life dragged on like that for three years. Until Andy moved into town.

Yes, I’m well aware how cliche that sounds but theres just no other way to put it. Andy had moved to Chicago from some town in Wisconsin. He was average height, dark red hair and a beard, his entire body except for his face covered in tattoos, heck he even had a cobra neck tattoo. He was unlike any other guy at my god forsaken high school and I noticed him right away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi Guys! Thanks for reading. I know this is short but the next chapter is up! You'll get to see how Nicolette and Andy Meet! Enjoy :)