Status: In progress

The Last Good Thing About This Part of Town

Sugar We're Going Down

I was having so much fun at this party. I even decided to have one drink because I felt kind of bad that I was drinking because Andy doesn’t drink. But I was having tons of fun anyway, now I knew how much fun Erika had at parties and It was so much better than being drunk because you actually know what you're doing.

By the end of the night Joe and Pete were completely wasted, Patrick was drunk but not to the extent of his other two band members, and Erika was basically babysitting Joe.

“I think its time for bed” Erika said to Joe

“Only if you're coming with me” He said smiling. Erika was basically holding him up by his arms, trying to not let him just pass out on the ground.

“Okay, no” She said, in a disgusted tone

Andy saw her struggling and rushed over to help her lift his bandmate and take him to the couch.

“Okay dude, she's right. It’s time for bed” He said as he grabbed Joe just in time before he fell over and dragged him and Erika down.

“Man, I love you guys. You guys are the best, And Andy, I know you've only been in the band for like 2 weeks but you're like my best friend, I freaking love you man” He said, slurring his words.

“Love you too man” Andy said.

They got him over to the living room and dropped him on the couch. He weakly protested, but fell asleep a few minutes later. Andy Hurley got a blanket from the other couch and draped it on top of him.

It was about 3 AM and Pete was already passed out in his room and Patrick was with his girlfriend somewhere in the house and there were 3 or 4 people passed out all over the place.

“I think its time to go home babe” I told Andy.

“Yeah, I think so too” He said.

“Do you just wanna go back to my house with us?” Erika asked.

“Well, I kinda thought we were gonna stay here” He said looking at me and waiting for my response.

“Not here” I said. I wanted a little more privacy than what we were gonna get at his bandmates bachelor pad.

He just shrugged “I guess so” He said to Erika

Andy took his car and followed Erika and me. We got back to her house and since her parents weren't home, we didn’t have to sneak back in. Usually when we went to parties, we always had to sneak out and back to her place. It was easier in her house because her bedroom was on the first floor and her parents was on the second. We were basically pros by this point.

“Luis is probably still awake, the football guys had a party of their own tonight and its probably just dying down. I’m gonna call him and probably sneak into his place so I’m not awkwardly third wheeling.” Erika told me as Andy was in the bathroom. “The guest bedroom is all yours. I would let you sleep in my room but, I don’t want you having sex in my bed” She said

“Shut up. I wouldn't do that.” I said, trying to act offended, but obviously failing.

“See you guys tomorrow! We can all go get brunch or something.” She said, heading towards the front door as Andy walked out of the bathroom.

“Where is she going?” He asked

“She always does this. We always go to different parties than her boyfriend does because you know, us runners are really weird and don't normally socialize with any one on the football team, so she always meets up with Luis after parties after she drops me off here and she usually sneaks back in the next morning before her parents wake up. We kind of have a system” I said “So, were alone” I took a step closer to him and I elevated myself onto my toes and he lowered his head down and met my lips.

I led him into the guest bedroom and we slowly made our way to the bed and he gently laid me down, his lips never leaving mine. I had a lot going through my head, the day before I told him that I wanted to wait but for some reason, now I didn’t want to. I wanted to rip all of his clothes off and fuck him so hard. I wanted to feel him inside of me. I was still scared but, I realized that I always would be with him, and It was a risk I was willing to take.

I decided that I needed it, I didn’t want to wait any longer. I already felt closer to him than I have anyone else. I felt underneath his shirt and lifted it up over his head, revealing his fully tattooed body.

He returned my action with the same one, he had his hands under my shirt, feeling up from my stomach, up to my breasts and pulled my shirt off. I rolled him over onto his back, straddling him. I undid his pants and pulled them down until he was just in his boxers. I bit my lip seductively and I felt him getting hard as I rubbed his cock through his boxers.

“Are you sure you want to?” He asked

I love the fact that he asked before. He wasn't taking advantage of me, I only had one drink tonight and that wore off a long time ago. I knew exactly what I wanted, and at that moment, there was nothing I wanted more than to make love to Andy.

“Yeah” I gave him a small smile “Yeah I am”

He sat his body up and met mine, he grabbed me by my waist and flipped me over and threw me down onto the bed. He crawled on top of me and starting kissing down my neck, across my collarbone, to my chest and all the way down my body. He pulled off my jeans and kissed me through my underwear. But then, he stopped, hung his head down and I heard him mumble under his breath.

“Shit” he said.

“Whats wrong?” I asked, sitting up

“Well, you said you wanted to wait so, I didn’t think to bring a condom”

Shit, how did I not think of this? But wait, I know Erika always keeps some in her room because Luis spends the night sometimes.

“Hold on” I said, I ran out of the bedroom, into Erika’s room and grabbed a condom out of her bed side table. She had plenty so she wouldn't notice if any were gone. They were kind of hard to find because she was always paranoid that her parents would find them. I ran back into the room and stood in the doorway and held up the condom

“Look what I found” I said, and I saw a smile grow across his face. He motioned for me to join him and I did. I jumped onto the bed and handed him the condom and we continued rolling around on the bed, making out while I was stroking his member through his boxers until I was finally on my knees, face level with his cock.

I could already tell it was big through his boxers. I pulled them down and looked up at him innocently, but my lip and pushed him on the bed. I kissed his tip and started stroking up and down his member with my hand. He was big, really big and it took me by surprise. I started licking down his shaft and I heard him mumble ‘shit’ under his breath.

I finally started sucking, just the tip at first then slowly going deeper and deeper. I felt his hands run through my hair and I earned a few growls. I felt a little pre-cum and then, he pulled me up to meet him face to face. He started kissing my neck and collarbone. It felt so good when he grazed across my collarbone. That was my favorite spot and whenever he kissed it, I rewarded him with a slight moan.

We laid down on the bed and he started to grind his body all the way down mine, his lips following. I needed it, I need him inside me, I really couldn't wait any longer. He slid off my black thong and started going in. I pulled his head up, and shook my head.

“I can’t wait, I need you now.” I said, and grabbed the condom he set on the bed and handed it to him.

“Really, are you sure?” He asked, “I kinda wanted to return the favor”

I shook my head “Yeah, just do it.”

He looked surprised, but respected my wishes and slid the condom on and slowly pushed himself into me. Just the tip at first, and then slowly thrusting himself deeper, until he started picking up speed, and thrusting all the way into me. It felt so good and I didn't want him to stop. I started moaning his name, and I earned a quiet ‘Fuck’ every so often. He was even growling.

“Say my name louder” He said “I want you to scream it”

This was a side I never saw from him. He’s usually a lot more reserved and polite, but I liked it a lot. So I obeyed his wishes, and I would scream his name and a few profanities louder and louder in between moans until I finally reached my climax. He kept thrusting through my orgasm until he finally came a little while after.

He laid himself on top of me for a second then rolled over onto his back, right next to me.

“Damn” I said.

“I know” He replied, panting

I snuggled myself into his arms and we laid there for a little while in silence, enjoying the moment until he finally broke the silence.

“Next time, I get to return the favor” He said

“Deal” I agreed.

We laid in bed for a few hours, cuddling, kissing and talking about everything.

“So do you really think that Erika and Luis are going to break up?” He asked me.

“Honestly, yeah. I mean, I like Luis a lot and they were really good together for a majority of their relationship, but the past few months, all they do is fight. They put on a really good front for other people, but It’s not good.” I told him

“Wow. Do you know what they're fighting about?”

“Well, you know that Erika is one of the top runners in the state right?”

“Yeah, she's amazing”

“Well she’s already been getting letters from schools all over the country that are interested in her and she could go anywhere because she's also a straight A student. And Luis, you know, he's graduating this year and he’s a decent football player on a mediocre team, and he’s not a very good student. Erika doesn’t want to stay here. Her dream since 8th grade year was to run in Eugene and she's finally got that chance. She’s getting recruitment letters from there and she wants to give her verbal agreement already, but Luis is upset about it. He’s staying here and getting a job and he doesn't want to do the long distance thing.”

“And Erika doesn't want to break up” Andy interrupted

“Well, neither of them do. And I don't really understand why their fighting about it now, she's a junior and still has another year but, he’s trying to get her to stay here but she’s going no matter what and he knows it. But she thinks that the long distance thing would be okay, so they haven’t been able to stop fighting about it”

“Well, what do you think about it?” He asked

“Well, I think that she should go obviously but honestly, I don’t think she should go still dating him. He’s going to be arguing with her the entire time she's there and its just gonna make her time there miserable. If he was okay with the long distance thing it would be different but, he is so against it and its already taking a huge toll on her emotions.”

“And what about us? Whats gonna happen to us after graduation?”

I hadn’t really thought about that. It killed me to think that Andy and I could end up breaking up.

“Well, I’m not completely sure what I want to do. I’m applying to colleges but, I’m not sure if college is the right thing for me, even though everyone is telling me I have to go and figure out what I want to do with my life. But, I don’t think thats the only way you can figure out what you want. I kind of just want to figure it out on my own. You know?”

“I get it. I don’t want to go to college either. I kind of always thought that I would keep playing music. It’s really the only thing that I love and for a long time, it was the only thing that made me happy. Now I have two things in my life that make me happy.”

As he said this, he wrapped me tighter in his arms and kissed the top of my head, and I couldn't help but smile.

“I don’t want us to break up after graduation. I honestly don’t care what either of us are doing, I want us to make it work, wherever we are. I’ve never had anyone in my life make as happy as you do.” I told him

“All I want is to make you happy”

Thats the last thing I heard him say before I fell asleep, still curled into his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to my phone ringing mid morning. I already had two text messages from Erika in the last 30 minutes. She must have known we were still asleep, but it didn't wake Andy up, so I grabbed my phone and his t-shirt and went into the kitchen to answer it.

“Hello?” I said, in my morning voice

“Good Morning! Did I wake you up? Wait don’t answer that, cause I already know I did”

“Just me though, Andy didn't even flinch.”

“Well I just wanted to call and make sure you were awake before I come back home. I didn't want to walk in on you guys doing anything you don’t want me to see”

I heard the door of the bedroom open and Andy walked into the kitchen

“Well, now we’re both awake so you can come back”

“Okay! I’ll see you guys soon”

“Bye!” I told her, but she hung up before she heard it.

“Good morning gorgeous” Andy said, dressed in only his skinny jeans, and kissed my forehead and wrapped me up in his arms.

“Morning. Did I wake you up when I got out of bed?”

“Well, yes. And it sucked waking up alone.” He said

“Awe, you're so cheesy” I said jokingly, pushing him off and walking to the fridge to get food.

I pulled out a container of strawberries and blueberries and grabbed two forks out of the drawer for both of us. We talked about the show last night and my meet the day before more in detail until Erika came through the door and into the kitchen, Luis following right behind her.

“I see you’ve already raided my fridge, but please tell me you didn't make coffee cause I bought us some.” She said, holding up a tray with four coffees.

“Actually, I bought it” Luis said, grabbing his and jumping up onto the counter.

“Shut up, I thought of it. Anyway, Andy I didn't know what you liked since your vegan, so I just got you black coffee.”

“Thats perfect. Thanks! And thanks for buying it man” He told Luis, giving him a bro handshake.

“Well, I need clothes so, Erika?” I said, motioning for her to follow me to her room.

“Yeah” she said, putting down the tray of coffee on the counter and following me to her bedroom. We always shared clothes so it wasn't a big deal that I took some of her clothes for today.

“Did you guys have sex?” She asked once she closed the door to her room.

“Well, yes.” I said, turning around and giving her a guilty smile.

“I thought you wanted to wait?” She asked

“Well, I did, but, I don’t know last night it just felt right and I didn’t want to wait anymore.”

I pulled out one of my band t-shirts that I left here and a pair of her leggings and changed into them.

“Well, how was it then?” Erika asked.

“It was amazing” I told her “It wasn't like we were just having sex just to do it, but it like meant something, you know? And I think thats what made it so much better than other times with different people.” I couldn’t hold back the smile that started to form across my face, but it quickly went away when I saw Erika’s happy face start to fade.

“Hey whats wrong?” I asked, sitting on the bed next to her, bringing her in for a hug.

“I think I have to break up with Luis” She said, her voice quivering.

“Did something happen last night?”

“No, and thats the problem. Nothing happened. We’ve gotten so tired of fighting, that we don’t even talk about our problems anymore. We just like, sit there awkwardly trying to make conversation. It’s like were not even dating anymore” She was starting to cry and it made me feel awful for being so happy with Andy, even though I know I shouldn’t feel bad.

“Do you want my honest opinion?” I asked, pulling her face up to face me. “I think you should. Don’t get me wrong I love Luis and I have nothing against him, but if you feel this way, nothing is going to change. And do you really wanna go off to college with a boyfriend thats going to argue with you every second of the day? I think if you do it soon, then it’ll give you the rest of high school to heal and get over it, then you can go to Oregon with a fresh start. Not trying to get over some guy that you dated in high school.” I told her.

“I know you're right, but I just don’t want to. I love him so much, but I just can’t get over the fact that he's trying to keep me from going to my dream school, rather than supporting me” She said, in between breaths.

“Erika, Oregon has been your dream since middle school, and even though you still have one more year of high school after this, you know and I know thats where you're going. And its where you belong. If Luis cant realize that, he doesn’t deserve to be in your life.”

“I still need to think about it” She said, calming down a little.

“Okay, well are you okay to go back into the kitchen? We’ve been in here a little longer than we should have been and I don’t want the guys to get suspicious” I said, with a small laugh, trying to wipe her tears away.

She just smiled “Yeah. I think I’m okay. Plus I need my coffee”

“Me too!” I said, pulling her off the bed and giving her a hug

“Everything is going to work out okay?” I told her

“Thank you for being my best friend” She said

“Anything for you”
♠ ♠ ♠
Told you there would be smut. XD

Sorry for updating so late! Thats the only time I can seem to write. I also had kind of a hard time writing this because I've been so busy and had other things on my mind, so it was a bad case of writers block.

Anyway, thanks so much for reading guys! I love you all! Make sure to comment and subscribe! I won't be updating for about a week because I am headed off to Cancun tomorrow for vacation! YAY! So I won't be writing at all during that time. But I promise once I get back, the story will have my full attention! Have a great week lovelies!