Status: One Shot <3

Love Me Like There's No Tomorrow

Hold her when I'm not around , when I'm much too far away.

Marilyn Monroe once wrote :
“She was a girl who knew how to be happy , even when she was sad and that’s important”

I am a girl who has just gotten her heart broken by the boy she thought was her prince.

He was the guy I’ve loved since I was a child , even when I thought boys had cooties and that is was yucky to hang out with a boy.

But , he was my boy.

He was the boy the stole alcohol from his dad’s cabinet. He was the boy that fought each and everyone. He was the boy that couldn’t care for anyone except his four best friends and me.
He was my boy.

Was.

Until I caught him cheating on me with some random slut. I thought we’d be past this point now that we’re 26 and grown up.

He’s never hurt me before , so why he had to hurt me in the most terrible way ever after he’s proposed to me , I will never know.

I guess I wasn’t meant to have a happily ever after. I guess I wasn’t meant to be loved by Matt.
M.Shadows , lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold.

He’s badass

He’s inked from head to toe

He’s the strongest , and the biggest.

He’s the leader of the one of the most successful , richest metal bands in the world.
But to me , he’ll always be Matt Sanders. My Matty.

My dimpled Matty Sanders.

Trouble maker

Pain in every teacher’s ass

Every mom’s worst fear.

His parents loves me , they think I’m the best influence on Matt.

My parents love Matt , they think of him as the son they never had.

I love him. I think of him as my best half.

Too bad he had to go and cheat on me.

“Lisa” I spun around and smiled when I saw my closest friend walking towards me.

“Hey Zack”

Zacky Baker , or Zacky Vengeance , was my best guy-friend. He’s in the band with Matt and for as long as I can remember , the two of us has been close.

Although they’re brothers , Zacky kicked Matt’s ass when he cheated on me. I’m pretty sure all the guys did.

“He’s really sorry , you know that?”

“I thought you’re on my side?”

He sigh and with sympathy in his eyes he stepped closer to me.

“Just go to the studio. He wrote you a song. He’s so out of it he won’t know you’re there and if you don’t cry after he’s sung the last lyric , I promise you I will never force you to see Matt again.”

“He wrote me a song?”

“Yeah. Honey he hasn’t slept since you left. You should see his-your home. There’s beer bottles everywhere , pizza boxes littered all over the floor. I don’t think Matt has slept at all in your bed since it happened and if it wasn’t for the band he wouldn’t have shown his face in public at all.”

I frowned , “he’s not taking care of himself?”

“No. You know that was always your job” Zack cracked a smile. “Please go see him. We need both our best friends back”

I nodded and sigh , praying to God I won’t regret it.

“Is he there now?”

Zack smiled brightly , and nodded. “I’ll walk you there. Come on”

Upon entering the studio , the guys all turned and smiled. Everyone except Matt who still doesn’t know that I’m there.

He’s in the studio sitting on a chair with his eyes closed. His frown makes my heart ache. I wanted nothing more than to go over there and hug him.

“You’re back Lissy.” Jimmy said and walked over. I smiled when the guys all took turns to hug me.

“I told her about Dear God.” Zacky murmured , “She wants to hear it”

“You wanna hear the song?” Brian asked.

I took a deep breath and stared at him. I saw the tear that rolled down his cheek and made my decision.

I wasn’t sure if it was the right one or not , but for that second I saw my Matty. I know he regrets hurting me.

I was sure of my choice , I needed it.

“Yeah. I do”

The guys wore the similar bright smiles. Brian walked over and kissed my cheek. “You won’t regret it. I promise you”

He walked to the room where Matt was in.

Although I couldn’t hear what they had to say I had a pretty good idea when I saw Matt stand up with thee biggest smile I’ve ever seen.

He looked over at me with love in his eyes and nodded to whatever Brian had to say.

Bri grinned and stepped out of the room , he smiled at me. “We’re gonna play that song to you now”

A lonely road crossed another cold state line. Miles away from those I love purpose hard to find…

I had tears in my eyes at the end of the song. The guys made themselves scarce as Matt cautiously walked over to me.

He too had tears in his eyes.

“Uhm I.. That… that was the…uhm” Matt struggled with his words , he always struggles with words when he’s nervous.

“Matty.. That was beautiful. You wrote that for me?”

“Of course I did. I love you so much Lisa. You have no idea.”

“Why did you do it?”

“I can honestly tell you I have no idea. I was drunk and I know that’s not an excuse but … the guys kicked my ass the next day and I didn’t even have a clue why. I couldn’t remember who it was and how it happened. The next day when you came home with tears In your eyes showing me the pic…” his voice broke , and I saw tears falling at rapid pace down his cheek. “showing me the pictures I knew I fucked up”

I sniffed and nodded drying the tears on my face before walking closer to him.

He only kissed her. He never had sex with her.

I am the only girl that he loves.

“Do you still have the ring?” I whispered

“Of course.” He nodded and took the ring out of his jean pocket. “I always carry it with me. It’s always with me , just like my heart is always with you”

“Can I have it back on my finger where it belongs?”

“You mean that?” Matt asked , his eyes filled with hope.

“Of course.”

With shaky hands Matt put the ring back on my finger and then went to stand on his knee.
“Elisabeth Benson , will you marry me?”

I laughed in pure happiness , and nodded my head frantically.

“Of course I will marry you Matthew Charles Sanders”
♠ ♠ ♠
My name is Callista , and I was born in Greece.

I am new at this site and my English is still not 100% but I'm trying.

Please comment on my one shot , and I promise there will be a lot more stories to come.

It's great to be on this site xx