My Brutal Romance.

I'm So ***ing Sorry.

Frank's P.O.V

"Jasmine" I bang on the door to the address she text me over, not that I would have ever thought of Jasmine living in a place like this. " JASMINE! Open the door"

"Frankie?" The door open, I can just about see her blue eyes. Her blue eyes that sparkled with life and joy, but now showed nothing but pain and fear.

"Yeah, it's me" I smiled at her as she opened the door to me. I just about had a heart attack, she was different. She looked sick. Like all the life and fight had been taken out of her. "What's happened to you?!"

"I'll explain when we are leaving this shit hole." She picked up a jumper from a chair and winced in pain as she tried to put it on. "Help"

-------------------

"Will you tell me what's going on now?"

As soon as she got in the car, the talking had stopped, now she was silently crying and kept checking out the back window. Hell she looked like shit, and who ever had done this to her was going to pay. Her once creamy pale skin was now black and blue, her face looked like a Halloween mask. I felt sick to my stomach just thinking about what might have gone on.

"Where are we going?" Jasmine finally said.

"To my place, I moved out of my mom's, we, my friends and I share a place. We're almost there now."

"I'm sorry Frankie, I didn't know who else to call. I'm sorry, I was just so scared." She balled up the end of her jumper and put it in her mouth, trying to stop the noise that was escaping her throat.

I pull up outside my place and take the keys out of the car. "Jas, before we go in, you need to tell me what happened. I haven't seen you in two years, and then you call me out the blue, and.. and.. you're this. FUCK." I slam my hands on the steering wheel. "What happened, you on drugs?"

"No! How could you even think that" She turned towards me, "He hurt me Frankie, everyday for two years. I wasn't allowed to speak to you, to anyone."

"Oh Jas," I take her in my arms and hold her tight, "I'm so fucking sorry. I should have known."

"Last night. he.., he bought people to watch. I just had to get away. You're the only person I trust, the only person I know."

"Let's get you cleaned up."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short one

xo