My Brutal Romance.

SURPRISE.

"Frankie, I don't want to sleep alone. Stay here." I reached out my hand and took his in mine. "I'm still so scared."

"I won't go" He moved over closer so I could cuddle up to him.

That night, I slept like a baby.

---------------------------
"SURPRISE"

I sat up in the bed and pulled the covers over me screaming, in front of me was three men that I had never ever seen in my life, all smiling at me.

"I'm sorry" Said the one with big thick nerd glasses, "We were just so excited to meet you. We bought you breakfast"

"Frank, I kicked him under the covers, how could he have not woken up to that screaming. "FRANK!!" He snored and turned over. "Lazy ass"

"Mikey, I told you this was a bad idea. lets just leave the food and get out of here." The other three men, who obviously were not Mikey put down trays of food on the floor and turned to walk away.

Mikey stayed on the bed, looking at me, "So you know I'm Mikey, what's your name? How do you know Frankie? How big is his... you know."

"Eww.. No, he's my cousin." I stood up and walked over to the trays of food and instantly started to cry. Nobody had ever done anything like this for me. I felt a hand on my shoulder and flinched at the touch.

"I'm sorry" Mikey said, pulling his hand away as quick as he could, "I didn't mean to make you jump or anything."

"Can you help me eat this?" i pointed to the trays of food. "I'm not that greedy"

Mikey laughed, "Yeah, well we didn't know what you like to eat." He sat down on the floor crossing his legs and picking at some bacon. "I'm really sorry you know, Frank, well Frank has a lot of women that sleep in his bed."

-------------------------
After we had eaten almost all the food that had been made for breakfast, Mikey left and said if I needed anything then I should just find him, he would be around for most of the day. Seeing as Frank hadn't even stirred yet, I decided that another shower would be good. I turned on the tap to the shower head and closed the curtain to let the water warm up.I slowly took of my clothes and looked in the full length mirror. My body didn't look as bad as I thought it would, my ribs were a dark blue, and so was most of the right side of my body. The water was just right after I has finished looking at the damage, and I could have stayed in the shower all day long, if it wasn't for someone trying to get in. Stupid me, didn't realize you could enter the bathroom through two doors. I quickly turned off the water, wrapped a towel around me and opened the door.

"Sorry." I blurted out.

Standing in front of me was one of the cutest looking guys I had ever seen, and he was staring at me, it wasn't until then that I remembered I was just wearing a towel. "One minute" I quickly shut the door and threw on a pair of sweat pants and a shirt I had taken from Frank's draws.

I opened the door and he was still there. "Gerard" He held his hand out towards me, and shook mine when I gave it to him.

"Jasmine" I smiled as best as I could. "Um, Gerard, could you show me where the kitchen is? I need a drink."

"Sure" I followed him towards the kitchen, my jaw just about hit the floor when I saw the mess. Straight away I went to the cupboard under the sink, cleaning products. I need to clean, he won't be happy about the mess. Tears were streaming down my eyes as I poured bleach all over the floor.

"You don't have to do that" Gerard tried to take the bleach from my hands.

"GET OFF ME" I screamed "HE'S GOING TO KILL ME. MESS. TOO MUCH. OH GOD, HELP ME."

--------------

"Jasmine, honey." My head snapped up.

"Do not come in here. You mess this floor and he will kill me." I start to cry, this time the tears won't stop.

"Jasmine, it's Frank, you're safe now" I feel his arms around me, pulling me up from the floor.

"I'm so sorry, Frank, Gerard. I'm so sorry"

------------------

The next few weeks passed in a blur. I couldn't tell you what happened, because honestly I don't even know myself. After my first breakdown Frank had to tell the others what happened. I felt like I wanted the ground to swallow me up as he explained everything to them, but everyone was really supportive. Finally I was beginning to feel safe, like I belonged.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! xoxo