My Brutal Romance.

I'd Make Her Scream My Name.

Frank's P.O.V.

Every day she is getting better, less shouting in her sleep. Less blacking out saying she is going to be killed. God, I hate that asshole, and if it was down to me he would be in a hole in the ground. I still can't get over how ill and sick she looked.

Today I wake up to find her sitting on the sofa with Gerard and Ray watching some show on the TV. I have no idea what they was watching, but she was smiling, and she was sitting with them. Without saying a word I quickly made myself breakfast, it was nice to have some time to just myself, not to sound selfish but I needed to get away from her for a little while. I got out my phone and sent a quick text to Gee and Ray "I need to get out. Gone for a drive."

Gerard's P.O.V

Frank text saying he was going out, which I think is a good idea. He hasn't been Frank the past few weeks, he'd always be out, finding a bunch of women to sleep with. He hasn't even gone out once, work called and fired him for not turning up for four weeks, which i can't say I blame him for.

"I'm just going to get Frank, he would love this." Jasmine went to stand up and leave.

"Um, Jazzy, he isn't here. He went out for a moment."

Her face dropped, and then a smile. "Oh, well I guess I have been clung to him like a little lost puppy. Ray, give me the popcorn" She picked up a handful and threw it at my face.

"Hey" I said picking up a piece and popping it in my mouth, and then picking up another piece and throw it in her face.

She laughed, snorting as she did so. God that was so hot. I grinned and turned back to the TV. I felt another vibration in my pocket and took out

Ray; Dude, not cool, that's Frank's cousin!!

Jasmine's P.O.V

Popcorn fight, very mature.
Wait, was that my stupid attempt at flirting.
God. I'm flirting! I didn't think I would ever get this far with anyone ever again. Let alone Gerard. Sweet, gorgeous looking Gerard.

As if he knew I was thinking about him, he moved closer to me, smiling. God, that smile, I'd never noticed it before... I could feel my pulse speeding up. I hadn't felt like this in over three years. It was like it was all new to me. What should I do? Move closer to him? Touch his leg? For God sake Jasmine, do something. I moved closer to him and put my head on his shoulder. It felt so good, so normal. I nuzzled my head into him and pulled my feet up onto the sofa, Ray, where had Ray gone?

Gerard's arm came over and held me tight. I breathed in the smell of him, God he smelt so nice, of soap and mint.

Gerard's P.O.V

Oh my, I put my arm around her, holding her into a hug, and moving my body away from her so she wouldn't be able to feel how hard I was. God, Ray was right, she's Frank's cousin. He would kill me. Her hand moved to my thigh, and I breathed in and held my breath. What is this girl doing to me. What I would give to pin her to his sofa, kiss her, rub myself against her until she couldn't take no more. I'd make her scream my name.

"Jasmine, Gee."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it.

xox