My Brutal Romance.

I Think I Like Him

Mikey's P.O.V

I couldn't believe my eyes. Them two, on the sofa. I thought I was in with a chance with her. God Mikey, as if she would ever like you. Unless, she's trying to make you jealous, getting close to your brother. That's it, that has to be it.

"Sorry guys." I slowly walked out the living room and up to my room. It's a bit harsh that she's playing with my brothers feelings like that, but he's a big boy, he'll get over it.

I sit on my bed and think about her, her bright blue eyes, her beautiful milky white skin, her soft looking plumb lips, oh what I would do to have them lips around my cock. I close my eyes as I feel my dick getting hard in my jeans. I already have it planned out. She'd come to me in the middle of the night, crying and telling me she has made a mistake, it was me she wanted, not him. When she was with him she was thinking of me. I'd smile, and hold her perfect face in my hands, looking into her eyes. I'd brush my lips against hers, slowly running my tongue between them. I'd slowly brush her hair from her shoulders, pulling her top down, kissing her shoulder blades.

I unbutton my jeans and hold myself, This is what she would be doing, holding me in her hand, slowly moving her tiny little hands up and down. I'd take off her top, exposing her breasts, her small perky breasts, taking one of her nipples in my hand, sucking slowly, then biting down a little. She'd moan my name, throwing her head back and pulling on my hair.

"Mikey?" God, it was so real I could hear her calling, "Mikey?"

Shit, it was really her, knocking on my door, this is it Mikey. It's your chance. I quickly get off the bed and pull my jeans back up. "Hey." I say opening my bedroom door, "Wanna come in?"

She nods and comes and sits on my bed "I should explain. I think I like him Mikey. I haven't liked anyone for a long time. I get butterflies, I feel like a teenager. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I know he's your brother and to you I'm some crazy girl that has panic attacks and flashbacks, but I promise nothing more is going to happen. I mean he's Frank's best friend."

I sat next to her on the bed, and put my arm around her, "Sometimes you just need to do what's best for you."

"Thanks Mikey." She turned and kissed me on the cheek, her perfect lips on my face. "I guess everything has changed. It's time to think about me."