My Brutal Romance.

I'm a Slut.

Jasmine's P.O.V.

Frank didn't come home. I think I'm out staying my welcome, or at least I need my own room. I lay in bed looking at the ceiling, I can't sleep. I just keep thinking about Gerard. I want to be with him, not sexually, but emotionally. Is that even a thing? I felt so happy sitting with him watching tv. That's what I need, a cuddle.

I get up to sneak off to Gerard's bedroom, but as I open the door, Mikey is standing there. "Hey" he smiles at me, "Can I talk with you?"

"Sure," I open the door wider and let him inside. "What's up Mike?"

"I felt alone, I need someone to talk with" He walks over to the bed and sits down, leaning back on the headboard, his legs on the bed. "Come sit?"

I sit on the edge of the bed, looking at him, he frowns and pats the spot beside him, "Please?"

I move up and sit next to him, hugging my legs to my chest. "What's wrong" I look at him, he looks as if he's about to burst into tears. My arms go around him, holding him, his shoulders shake, great now I've made him cry.

We stayed like that for a while, Mikey crying and me holding him. "I'm sorry" he whispered looking up at me, I smiled at him a wiped a tear that was falling from his eyes. He reaches up and takes my hand in his, rubbing his thumb across my knuckles.

His lips collide with mine so fast, what the hell was happening. I try to pull back but he holds me tight. I hit him, he grabs my hands and hold them behind my back. I start to cry.

He pulls away from me and smiles. "I wanted to do this for a long time, even since that morning I bought you breakfast. Jasmine, look at me." He lets go of my hands, and I use them to slap him across the face, he smiles and pins me down onto the bed. His lips press against mine again. My body freezes, how could he do this, he knows I like his brother. I feels like hours pass before he has finished kissing me.

"You'll learn to like it." He gets up and walks towards the door, "Oh, and tell anyone, and what he did to you will be nothing compared to what I do"
------------

I lay in the bathtub, the water running. I need to be clean. I'm dirty.
Why would he do that to me? Did I lead him on. It was the kiss on the cheek, I only did that to say thank you. I'm a slut.

-------------

Mikey's P.O.V

She likes me, we made out.
I knew it was me she wanted, not him.
♠ ♠ ♠
xoxo