Status: What happens after One Shot?

After One Shot

One Shot

B.A.P was the most dangerous gang in Korea. They only had six members to top it off. The FBI sent in two of their best agents. After a month the female agent had fallen for the youngest member and had become close with the others. The FBI staged her being kidnapped forcing B.A.P to take action. They did.
B.A.P is now locked away in the worse prison Korea had to offer. This prison was even to be known as the worse prison in the world. It had been almost a year since they were betrayed. None of them took it well.

Little did they know neither did the girl. She refused to go back to the FBI. She refused to leaver her apartment. She didn't want to hut them or betray them but she had no choice. She wished she could apologize and hope they would forgive her.

She was sitting in the corner of her room when someone opened up her bedroom door. It was her partner. The guy who helped her betray the ones she loved.

"What do you want?" she asked voice full of hatred

He sighed. He felt bad but it was his job. "Boss wants us."

"He knows I won't come back." she said glaring at the man before her

He was in his early thirties but could pass for a twenty year old. He was dressed in one of his light grey suits. His black hair neatly slicked back like he was a cool dude. His brown eyes shown sadness. His name was Frank Wang.
Frank stared back at his younger partner. Her long brown hair was a big rat's nest. Her ocean blue eyes glared at him. She was dressed in a tank top and sweat pants. She was only seventeen. But she was a geunis. A mastermind. Her name was Amara Matthews.

"We are going to break into a prison to break out a few guys." he said

That spiked her interest. "Who?"

"B.A.P"
That was all it took to get her up and push him out of the room. When she came back out her hair was in a ponytail. She was dressed in black jeans, black boots, and a black tank top. He smiled at her while she smirked back.

"Let's get those boys." she said
♠ ♠ ♠
Got the idea from their music video