Status: What happens after One Shot?

After One Shot

Plans

I followed Frank in to a run down apartment building. My guard was up and ready. We made our way up stairs to the third floor to room 320. He opened the door letting me go first. In side was our boss and two other members. The original team that put B.A.P in jail. Which could only mean one thing.

"The FBI either doesn't know about this or they know and against or worse you lied to me." I said to my boss

Boss. That is what he liked to be called. He was a big man, not really fat but big in build. He had to be a football player at some point. He was dressed in jeans and a grey T-shirt.

He smiled at me. "Nice to see you too A. They know and are against it. I found out some things."

One of the members cleared his throat. It was Rat. I wasn't sure on his true name. He was our hacker. Best in the business. He was about twenty two with brown hair and green eyes. He was dressed in sweat pants andT-shirt.

"Rat found some things." said Boss glaring at the boy

Rat smiled. "Found out that your boys are in fact innocent. Well innocent in the gun trafficking. A higher up in the FBI hired a different gang to do it and blame it on your boys."

"And we felt bad since it was us that put them there. And you were so sad. So we are breaking them out and have them help us with putting the true criminals in jail." said the last member Jake.

Jake was well Jake. He isn't a person you can describe to another. He was dressed in jeans and a T-shirt.

"What's the plan?" I asked grinning

"Frank and Jake will take you chained. The FBI thinks you are a rouge so the head shouldn't think twice that the boys are bringing in theit best agent." said Boss

"I will be hacked into their systems watching in case you need back up." said Rat

"The head should take you straight to his office. According to records B.A.P should be damn near right outside his office. I heard this guy is a pervert so watch his hands A." said Boss

"And A." said Jake

I turned to him. In his hands was a box.

"Here is your stuff." he said handing me the box

Inside was my guns, knives and all of my favorite toys. I smiled putting them in their homes.

"Let's go break out some bad guys." I said with a grin