Status: What happens after One Shot?

After One Shot

FBI

Amara sat in her commanders office. Transferring everything she could find on the B.A.P case and some other things she found when digging in his computer to a flash drive. Sad part was no one saw her come in.

When it was done she removed it and started cleaning their entire system. If they were going to call her a rouge then she will be one. She put her hood up and walked out, sticking the flash drive in her pocket.

The entire office was know freaking about the computers. She laughed to herself. A hand landed on her shoulder. She turned to face her ex-commander. She took off the hood.

"Heard you classified me as a Rouge." she said

His eyes widen. "Of course not A. Your team just broke out B.A.P from prison."

"I know. I was the reason we got in." she said with a smile.

"AGENTS! AMARA IS HERE!" he yelled

All the agents turned to her. She waved to them before she started running. After a while she lost them. She went to the room where she knew B.A.P's was being held. She grabbed a random bag she saw and stuff all their stuff into it. Before leaving. Guard up. She saw a camera move towards her. She looked up and wave. B.A.P along with the rest of the team watched as A slammed the door.

"You shouldn't be so hard. For the pass year she stayed in a apartment revering leaving she was so upset. We had to force her to eat." said Frank with a sigh

The gang just glared at him. He sighed again.

"Guys there is something going on at Headquarters. Someone sent their systems into a deep clean." said Rat

"Put it up on the big screen." said Boss

Rat did as he was told. Flipping to the cameras he spotted A.

"That's A!" said Jake

She had a bag on her back. She looked at the camera and waved. Gun shots could be seen hitting the wall near her. She was on the run. Agents were giving chase.

Frank got up. "I'm going."

Frank was out the door.

"Knowing A in that bag has to be B.A.P's stuff." said Jake getting up

"Where are you going?" asked Boss

"To get A." he said as he went out the door

Boss turned to the gang. "Well boys. Guess its just us."

"You aren't going to help?" asked Dae Hyun

"Nah. A can handle herself." said Boss

"Boss." said Rat. "A has hit."

All six members were out the door after that. Boss and Rat behind them.

Amara was breathing hard. She had been hit in the shoulder. Ignoring it she fired shots behind her. She saw a window in front of her. So jumped through it. She waited for the impact but the impact was a soft landing. Looking she saw she landed on Young Jae.

She looked around and saw everyone. She smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the fifth chapter. If you wish for the story to continue please comment other wise this story will no longer be updated. Thank you for your time! Thank you reading!