Big Bang Vampire Hunters

Chapter 2: Betrayal of the Clan

I followed the five boys picking at my white tank top and shorts. I wanted new clothes. So many questions went through my mind.

Why didn't they kill me?

Why didn't they hand me over?

Will they help rid this world of those experiments?

So many questions and no answers. I closed my purple eyes for a brief second only to to run into the back of one of the guys. Looking up he had short hair. He turned to glare at me, it was Seungri.

Why did we stop?

The smell hit me. Vampire.

I made my way through the boys, I hid behind G-dragon peaking around him to see the vampire.

He was tall. Leather pants, leather trench coat, biker boats and no shirt. Hair was red just like his eyes. He was very handsome.

I moved my dark brown hair behind my ears.

"So Big Bang is up once more." said the vampire. "It had only been a few months. Did they create your cure? No that can't be right. They abandon it."

"I'm feeling nice toady so leave." said G-Dragon

"No killing you will bring great honor to my clan." said the vampire bring out a gun and firing it

I was in front of G-Dragon in a second. I caught the bullet with ease. I put the bullet between two fingers, throwing it back in such speed that it was like I fired it from a gun. It hit the vampire in the shoulder.

The vampire's eyes widen when he saw me. He held his hurt shoulder.

"Princess Skylar." he said

"Dylan why aren't you at your queen's side? I am mother didn't send you to look for me." I said with a growl. "Everyone knew where I was."

"Princess you are protecting Big Bang. Vampire Hunters. You are betraying your Clan." he said

"In my eyes i am not betraying no clan. I have no clan. My clan betrayed and abandoned when I needed them the most." I growled

He grinned. "You haven't drank any blood in a while. I can see it you are weak."

He ready himself. He was going to attack. When a gun fired right next to me. I turned. All five had guns pointed at Dylan. Dylan hissed before running off. Than the guns were pointed at me.

"So she a princess vamp." said Taeyang

"You princess are in trouble." grinned T.O.P

"Yeah I know." I said with a sigh