Big Bang Vampire Hunters

Chapter 3: Trapped

We made it to their place without any more problems. But now i am cuffed to a chair. The cuffs were silver. Now silver has never bothered me before but these were burning my wrists and ankles. I leaned back trying not to move.

I could hear the boys arguing in Korean in the other room. My Korean wasn't very good but from what I could tell they were trying to figure out what to do with me.

Taeyang was the first to walk to me. He had a gun in his hand. G-Dragon was the next the to appear. Followed by T.O.P, Seungri, and Daesung. Each had a gun.
G-Dragon bent down in front of me. He ran a hand into his hair.

"I never thought I would be saying this. But since you helped us we will help you. You will be staying here. We have already called for some blood for you." he said

"GD." said Daesung
G-Dragon looked at his friend. "Yeah?"

"We might want to take the cuffs off. They are smoking pretty bad." Daesung
G-Dragon looked and his eyes widen. He quickly pulled out a key and unlocked one of the cuffs.

"Shit." he breathed

I looked. It was bad. I can't think of any words to describe it.

"Taeyang." said G-Dragon

"On it." said Taeyang running out of the room

The rest of the cuffs were taken off.

"I have never seen a vamp react this way to silver." said T.O.P

"Silver has never done this to me before. In fact silver never bothered me." I whispered my voice full of pain

Taeyang brought back a first aid kit. He gave it to G-Dragon. G-Dragon opened it and took an cream he gently rubbed it on my wrists and ankles before wrapping them up.

The boys showed me to a room that would be mine. I was out as soon as my head hit the pillow.