Big Bang Vampire Hunters

Chapter 4: Vampire Nip

The next morning or maybe afternoon. I awoke to a mini fridge and micowave. The note said it was full of blood. Opening the fridge I found packets of blood. Grabbing one I popped it in the microwave to heat it up. Finding cups next to the microwave I poured the blood into the cup and gulped it down. It was so good.

My sense heighten from the blood. I heard the door open. I heard a very familiar voice. The commander. I walked out of my room not making a sound.

"Where is she?" he asked

"She ran off when we met another Vamp." said G-dragon

"Really?" said the commander

I heard him pull something out of his pocket. The smell. I felt my body move forward. I stopped myself.

"Mind if I look around." he asked

"What is that?" asked Taeyang

"Vampire nip."

I ran to my room. Hiding the blood in a cooler that was in my room and hid it in the selling.

The smell.

Making my room look like no one was in it. I ran out and into another room. By the sent it was G-Dragon's. I slid under his bed. His sent made me think again.

Minutes passed by. The door opened.

"I am telling you sir I feel a Vamp in this room." said a unfamiliar voice

"There are no vamps here." said a voice T.O.P

I hear and smelled BIG BANG walk to the right side of the bed. The side closest to the wall.

The smell.

The vampire nip.

I felt my body move but I stopped myself. Holding my breath. I lifted the bed skirt a little on the right side and saw a shirt right next to one of the boys' feet. I reached out, keeping tabs on the other two in the room. I could almost reach it.

~3rd Person POV~

Daesung felt something hit his foot. He looked down to see the girl's hand trying to reach the shirt near his foot. He walked his band mates and pointed down. G- Dragon sat on the floor. Back against the wall, facing the bed. He took the shirt and pushed it under.

~Skylar's POV~

I watched as G-dragon down facing me. He picked up his shirt and shoved it under. I grabbed it and buried my nose into it. Breathing in his sent.

"Sir the bed." said the voice.

I scooted closer to the boys.

"Check if you want. I have vampire nip no Vamp will be able resist it."

I heard some get down. I saw the other skirt lifting. A hand grabbed my arm pulling me out.

G-Dragon held me firmly. He was watching the commander whose back was facing us.

"I guess you're right sir." said the voice getting up

I quickly went back under.

"We will be leaving." said the Commander

I didn't leave from under that bed till I heard the front door shut. I scooted out.

"Thank you." I told them