Big Bang Vampire Hunters

Chapter 5: Little Werecat and the Rotting Vampire

The boys were asleep. I walked the length of the hallway our rooms were in. Everything secured. Vampires were coming. BigBang protected me now it was time for me to protect them. My body was aching and I wasn't sure why.

"Hello little princess." a figured appeared before me

He was tall, six foot, with a skater boy look. Blonde hair in his blue eyes. He grinned at me.

"Jacob." I said

He sniffed the air. "You smell different."

"Really? I was only capture and experiment on for two months." I growled

"But your free now. Come home." he said

"I am home." I said

His eyes widon. He was shocked by my answer.

"You will protect these humans? Vampire hunters?" he growled eyes turning red

His skin began to rot. He was a rotting vampire.

He charged at me, I easily blocked. He growled. I hissed back at him. Gun shots were heard in the bedrooms. The boys walked out of their rooms and stared in horror at the sight. I pushed him off of me. I stood in front of the boys.

Two more vampires appeared. I dropped to my knees in pain. What was happening?

"Skyler!" I heard the boys yelled

My body was changing. It hurt. Bones were cracking, moving, and shifting.

I could see the bones moving in my hands but I have to get up. Have to protect. I looked at the vampires before me.

"Holly shit." I heard G-Dragon

My hearing was ten times more. When the three vampires move their movements were slowed. I looked down at my hands. They were now big black paws. My tail and ears twitch.

Tail?

Ears?

"A werepanther." said Taeyang behind me

I bared my teeth. Jacob and his two lackeys did the same. I jumped on Jacob sinking my teeth into his shoulder. We went through the banister. He threw me off. He shoulder was pour blood. He was breathing hard.

"Next time princess." he said running out

His two followers followed their master. I jumped back up, standing infront of the boys.

"Sky?" asked Daesung

I turned back to human. I was on my knees, breathing hard. I was also naked.

GD took off his shirt and handed it to me. I slipped it on.

"So werepanther is one of the blood they infused with yours." said T.O.P

"Explains the sudden allergic reaction to silver." I said

"Do you mind if we do some of our own tests to see what else there may be? It went involve needles and if you don't want to do something just say so." said GD

"Sure " I said
♠ ♠ ♠
If you wish for this story to continue please comment!