Big Bang Vampire Hunters

Chapter 7: The Dream

I was in the castle. The main castle of the royal Vampire family.

I stood in the throne room hidden behind some curtains.

"She will be great one day." my father's voice rang in the room. "That's what I told your mother one night. She laughed."

I slowly come out of my hiding place. My father stood in front of the family painting.

He turned smiling at me.

"I am sorry Sky that I wasn't there to save you but by going to that place you have gained new strengths. You will need them and those boys." he said

"Father?" I asked

He smiled. "Remember."

The dreamed changed.

I was on a table chained and weak. I was back in the lab.

"She is only half vampire." said a voice

"What do you mean half?" asked another

Father appeared beside me. "Do you know?"

I shook my head.

The dreamed changed.

I stood on a dark street. A human woman with a large belly was walking somewhere. It was my mother.

"She was human?" I asked

Father was beside me. "She was. You are in her belly."

A younger version of father came out of the shadows. Mother smiled big.

"At the time she didn't know what I was. Or what her baby was. I loved her and was always careful with her physical. I never thought I was able to get her pregnant. "

The dream turned black.

"We were jumped by hunters. She went into labor and since she was human they rushed her to the hospital while I escaped. I later came back. I turned her and took you both away."

"Daddy." I said

"Be carefully Sky. Your mother isn't the same woman I fell in love with."

He was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy