Matoki Vampies

Chapter 1: My Big Mouth

I just had to open my mouth. I can't learn to keep it shut. I was trying to make a joke. Turns out the joke was true. Now I am in the back of a car blindfolded and hands tied behind my back.

Wondering what happened?

You see I am a big Kpop fan. B.A.P is one of my favorites and they were doing a tour in America. Their last concert was the closest to me. So I booked a hotel and went to see them. Turns out i was in the same hotel as them and on the same floor. I even got to meet them. Than I opened my big mouth.

Their hands were ice cold. I was trying to make a joke by calling the vampires. Turns out they were in fact vampires. Yep. Vampires exist.
I really need to keep my mouth shut.

The band? Been auguring in Korean since we got in this car. Which was after the concert. I missed the concert for I was tied up in one of their hotel rooms with their manger on guard. I am assuming we were heading to the air port. And from what I understand they don't have a private plan.

The blindfold was removed. The leader, Yong Guk was in front me the blindfold in his hands.

"Listen well. You will be untied and you will between all of us. Do Not try to run. We will catch you and you won't enjoy that." he said with a grin his English was pretty good

"I understand." I said

I had no choice but to go along. So far they haven't hurt me but I saw what they could do after I opened my mouth once again and told them to prove it.

Sad part is i want to laugh. Why? Their concept is bunny aliens but in real life they aren't aliens they are vampires making them bunny vampires.

You have to admit its kinda funny.

Nothing?

I tried.

Zelo with his dark pink hair untied my hands roughly pulling me out when we got to the airport. I was pushed between the six of them and on the plane I was forced to sit between Young Jae with his black hair and Himchan witn his blonde hair. I was going to Korea.

For being kidnapped this wasn't half bad. Cute guys and I get to go to Korea. Hell as a child I wanted to be a vampire. But I didn't have a clue what they would do to me once we got there.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am rating this R because I planning it to be the darkest, graphic, bloodest, violent story I was written so far. Wish me luck! And enjoy!