Matoki Vampies

Chapter 3: Can I Hate Vampires Now?

I come down from my room. I was hungry. It was late at night, I was in a house of six vampires. What could go wrong?

I opened the fridge to find packets of blood. Gross. But I did find a shelf full of normal food. I guess someone did go get me food. Grabbing a yogurt, I dogged through the drawers until I found a spoon. I sat at the table about to eat when I felt something staring at me.

I looked around. Even got up and looked out the sliding glass door. Nothing. I went back to the table.

Bang.

BANG!
I turned to the glass door. There stood a figure. A man. Glowing red eyes, white fangs. Another vampire.

He broke the door.

"You smell good." he said

I did what I thought was a good idea, I screamed. I was slammed against the wall. His hand over my throat. I scratched at his hand.

"So good." he said

"Get out." said another voice

I glance over. It was Yong Guk and the others. They bared their fangs.

The vampire hissed.

"She is our human." said Himchan

Now I am a thing.

I glanced down. I wonder of it hurts if a vampire is kicked in the balls.

Lets find out!

I kicked. He dropped his hold on my throat. I dropped to the floor. I crawled my way to the boys. Dae Hyun pulled me up and into his arms.

"Bitch!" I heard the vampire say

I turned to face him. I looked over to the table and saw my yogurt all over the floor. I wanted to cry.

Yong Guk, Himchan and Young Jae chased the vampire out of the house. Jong Up looked at me and quickly got worried.

"Are you ok?" he asked

They other two saw my sadden face.

"My yogurt." I said

The boys turned, seeing the yogurt they started laughing. The others to find me mourning the fallen yogurt and the other three laughing.

"Can I hate vampires now?" I asked