Status: hello, updates will ensue

Kellin-napping

Take Me

“Kellin, come here please,” dad called and smiled fakely at me. I groaned and walked away from Justin with my champagne glass in hand.
“Kellin, I’d like you to meet my very good friend, Victor Fuentes,” I smiled a little as I looked over him. He didn’t look like any of my dad’s other friends. They were all around his age and either fat and creepy or rude and annoying.
This man however, was thin, but muscular, and probably hotter than anyone I had ever seen before. “Hi, you can actually call me Vic,” he said and smiled, a very genuine-looking smile before flipping his hair out of his eyes.
“Hi,” My dad looked between the two of us before taking the glass from his hand. “What did I tell you about drinking Kellin?” I sighed quietly and met his eyes.
“That alcohol is bad for me and it’s illegal to consume it until I’m twenty-one. I should be ashamed at having almost gotten you arrested for drinking underage in your house,”
Vic was smirking slightly as he listened to me recite the mantra my dad had told me a million times before. I watched the way he bit his lip while my dad scolded me about the consequences of alcohol.
He met my eyes and slowly licked his lips. “Do you understand me?” dad asked. “Mhm, you’ve told me before,” He sighed and looked over at Vic.
“You don’t have kids yet, do you Vic?” he asked. “No. I’m still single,” I felt a smirk fall onto my lips at his words. “And how old are you?” I asked him.
“Twenty,” I nodded slowly and looked him over again. He was only three years older than me and I was going to be eighteen soon anyways. “Good to know,”
Vic met my eyes again, raising an eyebrow slightly. “Is it?” I shrugged and looked at my dad again before excusing myself. I could already feel Justin’s eyes on me as I was walking away from them and smiled at him.
“Hey, who’s he?” I shrugged and leant against the wall beside him. “Supposedly he’s one of my dad’s friends. Vic. He doesn’t look or act like it though,”
Justin nodded slowly. “He’s kinda hot, although he’s definitely not my type,” I laughed and shoved him playfully. “Well yeah, considering your type has a vagina.”
Justin laughed too. “Yeah, but you’d do him, wouldn’t you? He looks just like your type,” I shrugged lightly and smiled. “I guess we’ll see. He is pretty hot, and young enough to not be gross,”
He made a face at me and then sighed as his mom waved him over. “Can I not have five minutes of peace?” I sighed too and watched him walk over to his parents.
I walked around for a while, not interesting in talking to anyone’s kids or their stuck-up parents. “Kellin?” I looked over at Vic and smiled as he walked closer to me. “Hey,” he said back with a warm smile on his dace.
“Are you really one of my dad’s friends?” I asked disbelievingly. “Yeah. I met him a few weeks ago at a conference I was attending,”
I blinked and then smirked. “I see. You don’t look old enough though,” Vic smiled at that and leant a bit closer to me. “You don’t look old enough to attend this party either,” he said. “That’s because I’m not. All of the business executive’s children are forced to attend though,”
He nodded and rested his hand on the small of my back. “I’m sorry to be so rude, but I do have to talk to a few of the people here,” I shrugged and watched him walk away from me, my eyes trained on his perfect ass….
Vic didn’t talk to me for the rest of the night, but I had caught him looking at me. I smirked every time until the night was finally over….

I walked down the hallway to my bedroom, ready to go to bed. I was exhausted and really just wanted to lie down until I slipped into a coma.
I pushed my door closed and then fell onto my bed. It felt wonderful as I melted into the mattress, letting my head rest on the pillows.
I fell asleep quickly, drifting off into a dreamless sleep. ~

Vic ~

I smirked and straddled Kellin's small body while he slept. He didn’t wake up as I tied his hands together in front of his small body.
I tied a bandana around his eyes and then duct taped his mouth before climbing off of him. I lifted his lifeless body off of the bed and flipped him over my shoulder to leave the house.
Kellin didn’t wake up the entire way out of his house, even as I avoided all of the security cameras. Dominik was waiting for me when I got out of the building.
“Hey babe,” he said and smirked. “I see you’ve got the kid,” I smiled and set Kellin onto the mattress in the back of the van while Dominik lit a cigarette between his lips.
“Jesus, what did you give him?” he asked, laughing as Kellin laid, not moving in the least.
“Just a little something to put him out,” Dom grinned and leant over to kiss my lips. “You look so classy,” I laughed lightly and pulled the door shut quietly so that he could pull the van off the curb.
“He should be asleep until morning at the latest,” Dominik nodded and turned the van to pull onto the freeway. “As long as he’s out long enough to get off,”
I smirked and slipped the cigarette from his fingers to toss it out the window. “Hey, that was mine,” he said and pouted. “I know. But smoking is bad for you,” Dominik rolled his eyes drove to our exit.
“Where are we going to put him?” he asked. “Who cares? He’s going to be unconscious long enough for us to find a place to keep him,”
He smirked and tapped his fingers along the edge of the steering wheel. It was quiet for a while as we drove, until almost five am.
“Here we are,” Dom said and parked the car. “Mhm, guess I should get him then,” He smiled, too tired to laugh. “Are you going to carry me too?”
I laughed and got out to carry Kellin inside. “Sorry, you’ll just have to walk,” Dominik pouted and watched me carry him. He followed me, heading towards the bedroom.
“You had better be naked when I get there,” I called and walked into the spare room. It didn’t have much in it other than a small bed and a table.
I dropped him onto the bed and then pulled out the only pair of handcuffs I had. I hooked it through the tie around his hands and then cuffed each one onto the slats in the headboard.
I left Kellin's limp body there and walked into the lone bedroom. I could hear the shower running that connected to the room and walked into it.
I leant against the counter and watched Dominik’s body as he moved under the water. “You’re staring,” I laughed quietly and started unbuttoning my shirt.
He turned around and smirked as I stripped out of my clothes before walking up to him. He pushed the shower door open and then pulled me into it with him. “I did just as you asked. I should be rewarded,”
I laughed and nodded, leaning forward to kiss his neck. “You’re such a good little sub,” I said, teasing him. I had nicknamed him Dom, just because he was bossy until he got into bed. Then he was the most submissive person to ever exist. “Mhm, are you gonna fuck me?”
I smirked against his skin before biting it. “Only if you’re quiet,” Dominik laughed and wrapped his arms around my neck. “You should have more realistic expectations,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
guys i got another idea for a story.

here it be

and if you want to see what Dominik in this story looks like, he's Dominik Santorski from Sala Samobójców (The Suicide Room)

title- "Love Isn't Always Fair" Black Veil Brides