Status: hello, updates will ensue

Kellin-napping

Lock Me Up

Kellin ~

I groaned and wiggled a little before frowning. I opened my eyes only to be met with blackness. My mouth was covered and my hands were tied.
I struggled until I felt someone on top of me. The blindfold as removed, revealing Vic. My eyes widened to the size of dinner plates as I stared up at him.
“Morning sunshine. How’s your head?” I made a noise beneath the tape on my mouth. “Hm…” Vic leant forward on me and viciously pulled it off.
I whimpered before regaining my composure. “Where did you take me?” I demanded and struggled under him some more. “Let me go,” Vic just waited for me to stop and then smirked.
“Where we are doesn’t matter. But you’ll be staying here for a while. At least until I’m done with you. Now, I expect you to behave, or there will be grave consequences. And when I say grave, I mean yours,”
I shuddered at the insinuation. “Don’t hurt me,” I pleaded. “I won’t if you behave yourself. So, be good, okay?” I just stared up at him.
“Why did you take me?” I asked. “Because I need you to get back at your asshole of a father. You see, he really fucked me over, and I plan to do the same to him in exactly the same way,”
I frowned and met his menacing looking eyes. He didn’t look like the same person I had met least night. Instead of the charming young man, he was terrifying and seemingly violent.
“W-what are you going to do with me?” Vic shrugged and leant back so that he was sitting on my hips. “Well I plan to use you for ransom, but we’ll see how it goes. My plans could always change,” he said.
“My dad will pay you,” He smirked at that. “I know he will, and I plan to get my life’s worth. You however…I’m still not sure if you’ll have a life when we’re done,”
My eyes widened again. “Let me up,” He shook his head, grinning. “Do you think I’m stupid? You’ll try and escape if I let you up. So I plan to leave you here,” Vic said.
“But for the time being, I do need you alive. So, are you hungry?” I was, but I wasn’t going to give in to him. “No,” Vic frowned and climbed off of me.
“Lying won’t get you anywhere love,” I glared as walked towards the door. “See you later Kellin,” I screamed as that door shut, begging for someone to hear me.
The door opened a minute later with Vic. “You can scream all you want, but no one can hear you. The walls are sound proofed.”
I was almost panting with fear as the door closed again, leaving me alone in the silent room. I screamed over and over until my throat hurt before finally giving up. If someone was going to hear me, they would’ve done it by now.
I whimpered, having the urge to cry.
No. I had to get out of here. I wriggled around on the bed until I could see the handcuffs that were holding my wrist to the bed. I was uncomfortable and most of the blood had left my arms, but I had to get them off.
I struggled some more, trying to pull on the headboard until it broke. I failed miserably and pulled on my wrist harder to try and slip them out of the metal. It cut into my skin, the stinging pain radiating throughout my entire arms.
I whined and whimpered over and over as I tried to escape, just barely managing to get my hands into them. My wrist were bloody by now, especially over the prominent bones that connected my hands to my wrist.
I was close to tears as I continued to fight myself out of the handcuffs. “Please, please, please,” I whispered to myself. I had never been in so much pain before.
There was blood soaking into the sleeves of my shirt and seeping down my arms. I cringed as the metal cut deeper into the side of my hand before I could finally slide the left one out. Thank God they hadn’t been any tighter.
I used that hand to try and pull my other out. It was excruciating, but finally, I got my hand slip free. They were both bleeding, the little cuts dripping into my already torn up wrists.
I ignored the ache in my arms as I quickly got off the bed and ran to the single window. I pushed the curtain out of the way and sighed as I realized it was bolted shut.
I looked down, my stomach feeling sick with the drop. It was nearly three stories up and would surely kill me if I tried to jump. Someone wrapped their arms around me before I could try and break the window, lifting me up and carrying me away.
I struggled and fought against Vic as he dragged me back to the bed. “Put me down! Let go of me,” I screamed. He dropped me, my body making a loud thud as I hit the floor.
I scrambled up, just making it to the door before he caught my hair and slammed me against the wall. I cried out as he pulled on it, forcing my back against it. “Stop it,” he said, suddenly drawing a knife.
I swallowed thickly and froze as the cool metal pressed against my throat. “Don’t fight me or I will kill you, understand?” he asked.
Vic smacked my head back against the wall when I didn’t answer, his knife digging a little further into my skin. “I asked you a question,” he reiterated. “I expect and answer,”
I whimpered and just barely nodded. “Good boy. I have to say, I’m very impressed that you got out of those. They were pretty tight,”
I didn’t say anything back as he finally pulled the knife away from my neck. I didn’t think I was bleeding, other than my wrists.
“Vic, I got them,” Another boy walked in, looking younger than Vic. “Thanks,” he handed the longer handcuff to Vic. It had a long chain between the two cuffs that was a lot thicker than what normal handcuffs had.
“Come here you little escape artist,” Vic said to me and yanked me by my hair back to the bed. He tossed me onto it and then violently grabbed my arm.
I tried to pull away as he clasped one half of the handcuffs around my wrist, tight enough that the metal touched it on all sides.
He put the other around one of the slats in the headboard tightly. I pulled on it futilely while Vic smirked. “Good luck getting out of that,” he said and walked over to the other boy.
“I expect you to behave now. I really will kill you Kellin,” He looked at the boy beside him before surprising me and kissing his lips.
The boy pushed his bangs out of his eyes before resting both of his hands on Vic’s hips. I glared at the two of them as they nearly made out in front of me.
“I’ll be back later to clean your wrists and feed you,” Vic said before grinning at the boy and pulling him out of the room. The door slammed shut with a click, leaving me in complete silence again. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
*thor voice* *throws mug* "ANOTHER!!"

title- "The Snakes Start to Sing" Brink Me the Horizon