Status: hello, updates will ensue

Kellin-napping

Break My Wrist

Vic ~

I rolled my eyes as Kellin tried to get away from me. “Would you rather bleed to death?” I asked him. Panic flashed in his eyes, and he finally stopped struggling.
“See, that wasn’t so hard, now was it?” He didn’t say anything back, but winced as I dabbed the washcloth against his wrist. “That stings,” he whined. “No shit. Its peroxide,” He whimpered again as it touched the bloodiest part of his wrist, the white foam bubbling up against the cuts.
“Maybe now you’ll learn your lesson and not try to escape,” I said. “Fuck you,” I sighed and pressed the washcloth to a different part of his skin to make him hiss.
“Why don’t you just let me go? What do you even have against my dad?” Kellin asked. “That’s for me to know and for you to question. And sorry love, but you’re stuck here until I get my money. Until then, I’ll decide whether to kill you or not,”
Kellin's face contorted in fear and he looked away from me. “I didn’t do anything to you,” he said softly. “Yet,” I knew he would fuck up and make me want him dead. It was just a matter of time; and considering how quickly he had tried to escape, I assumed it would be sooner rather than later.
“Please let me go. I won’t tell anyone,” I shook my head and set the washcloth down to wrap a bandage around his wrist. Kellin didn’t fight me as I clamped it back into the cuff.
He let me unlock the other one and put it back onto the headboard without struggling. “Good boy,” I teased him, earning a glare. I cleaned his wrist and then bandaged it before letting go of him.
I left him like that, knowing he’d never get his hand out of the other cuff. He’d have to lose that hand to get it off. “Now, are you hungry?”
He just stared up at the ceiling as I spoke. “Fine, silent treatment me all you want,” I said and left the room to get the food Dominik had brought back with him.
“I take he isn’t cooperating?” he asked and ate a french fry. “Not exactly,” He just grinned at me and watched as I picked up the other bag and drink.
There wasn’t any food in this place, so he’d just have to deal with fast food for now. “I hope you like chicken,” I said as I walked into the room again.
Kellin was sitting up and gently rubbing his wrists. I sat down beside him again and waited for him to eat it. “Well?” I asked when he didn’t move.
“I’m not hungry,” he said. “Then I guess you won’t mind if I take this back?” He didn’t move until I actually got up, threatening to leave him there to starve.
“That’s what I thought,” Kellin frowned at me but let me hand him the bag. I set the drink down within his reach on table and watched him again.
Kellin took two little boxes out of the bag and then laid the french fries down on top of it. I stood there as he picked up one of the chicken nuggets and bit it.
“I hope that’s good enough for you rich boy,” I said and turned to leave him again. Kellin didn’t say anything, even though I left the door open. “You seem like you’re having fun,” Dominik teased and sipped at the drink he had bought for himself.
“Yeah, loads,” He laughed quietly and then pulled on my shirt until I leant down to kiss him. “At least he’s cooperating now,” he said. “Mhm, let’s just hope that it stays that way,” ~

Kellin ~

I sighed as I finally heard another door close. The rest of the apartment or whatever it was that we were in was silent, so hopefully the both of them were gone now.
I had been listening to them al day, and had learned that the dark-haired boy from before was named Dominik. They seemed like they were a couple, although I wasn’t entirely sure.
I leant over then side of the bed to the table next to me and slid the drawer open as quietly as I could. It came open with ease, revealing nothing but an empty pack of condoms.
I sighed and pushed it closed to open the second drawer. It was empty, much to my disappointment. I didn’t know what I had been hoping to find. No one kept pliers or wire cutters in their bedroom.
I leant back against the headboard in defeat. I hadn’t been able to get the wooden support loose, and there was no other way that I was going to get the handcuff off without breaking it.
“Fuck,” I jumped as I heard someone shout. I knew it wasn’t Vic, so it must’ve been Dominik. “Ah,” I cringed and closed my eyes, wishing I had anything to drown them out.
I knew they were having sex, and I wasn’t a fan of the idea. “Vic,” he moaned. I laid down, putting one pillow over my ear and resting my head on the other.
I could still kind of hear them, but it was muffled now, gratefully. I had to find a way to get out of here….

I woke up to someone ripping the blankets off of me. “Get up,” Vic ordered. “Mmnm?” I mumbled back at him and rolled away from where he was until my wrist ached.
My arm didn’t bend that way naturally. “Get up Kellin. Now,” I looked up at Vic sleepily. “Come on. Don’t you have to use the bathroom?”
I nodded and sat up slowly. Vic leant over to the bed and unhooked the handcuff. He picked it up and led me out of the room.
I obediently followed him to a bathroom. “You can try to escape all you want now. There are no windows in there,” I frowned and watched as he undid the handcuff around my wrist.
Vic pushed me into the bathroom before I cold move myself and smirked. “There’s a towel, toothbrush, and new clothes for you over there. I expect you to be clean when I come back for you,” he said before shutting the door.
I tried to open it a second later and sighed. It was locked, and there really weren’t any windows in here. “Hurry up,” Vic shouted before I heard his footsteps retreat.
I frowned, despite the fact that I was grateful he had left me alone for this. I knew I wouldn’t be able to pee with him watching me.
I washed my hands before stripping out of my pajamas from the other night and taking off the bloody shirt I had been wearing. It had dried to a disgusting, crusted on brown on both of the ends of my sleeves.
I finally pushed my boxers off and got into the shower. The warm water felt heavenly on my skin, even though it burned slightly on my wrists.
I was grateful to have those fucking handcuffs off, but the water was ruining my bandages. I dropped them to the bottom of the shower and sighed in relief. The water felt so, so good.
“What did I tell you about hurrying?!” Vic shouted through the door. I frowned as he interrupted my peaceful moment and used the shampoo that was on the shelf.
It didn’t take me long to finish cleaning off, and I had to admit, I felt a lot better. I was still kind of hungry, but I didn’t have that gross feeling on my skin anymore.
I stepped out and quickly dried myself off before dressing in the clothes he had left me. They were pretty average clothes, but fit me well.
He had left a pair of black jeans and a dark purple t-shirt for me to put on. I glared at the pink boxer-briefs, bit slid into them anyways.
Vic rapped on the door, probably since I was taking my time as I pulled the hoodie and beanie on. “God-dammit Kellin,” Vic said and then the door opened.
I frowned at him as he stood there, looking annoyed. “Brush your damn teeth, I’m tired of waiting for you,” I slipped my socks on and then did as I was told and walked over to the sink to brush my teeth. I was actually surprised that he was treating me okay. Surely hostages weren’t allowed this amount of freedom? Either way, I was grateful for it.
“Okay, okay,” I rinsed my mouth before Vic pulled on my sleeve. He yanked me into what I guessed was the living room and then clamped the handcuff onto my wrist again.
I frowned as he clipped the other one to the radiator and left me there. Dominik came out of the kitchen and smirked at me. “Wasn’t he supposed to have shoes?” he called to Vic.
“Why don’t you get them?” They were both playful with each other, only adding to the whole Bonnie and Clyde thing I had made up in my head.
“Here,” Dominik walked over and dropped a pair of shoes in front of me. “Put them on,” Dominik walked away then and picked up a bottle of bleach.
I cringed at the scent, but watched him as I slid my shoes on. It was kind of difficult, considering I could barely reach the floor with my right hand, and I had to put them on while standing.
“Alright, the bathroom’s clean,” Vic said, also holding a bottle of bleach. “Okay. Make sure you take all of the things he’s touched,”
Vic nodded went into the bedroom they had put me in the night before. He came back with all of the sheets, rolled into a big ball.
He went right back into the bathroom, not even glancing at me. “What is he doing?” I asked. “Dousing all of your things in bleach so there’s no evidence that you’ve been here.
I frowned and watched as he went into the bedroom too. They both cam back a few minutes later, Vic with my shirt from the day before. “We’ll have to get rid of this later, considering you bled all over it,”
I rolled my eyes and then held my hand out to him. “You are in no place to make demands,” he said and unlocked the other one instead. I glared and then sighed as he took mine off.
“Now. If you run, I’ll hunt you down and either kill you brutally, or chloroform and torture you. Understand?” I nodded, not liking either of those options.
“Be a good little hostage then, okay?” He teased. I sighed and let him clamp his hand around my still-sore wrist. “Did you change the license plate?” Vic asked Dominik.
“Of course. Who do you think I am?” Vic smiled and pecked his lips before pulling me towards the door. He stopped and yanked my beanie down a bit before pulling my hood up.
I sighed and then let him drag me out the door. Dominik followed us down the steps to where the parking lot was. We went right past it to the alley between the two apartment complexes and stopped at a white van.
“Get in,” Vic said and slid the door open. I didn’t move, forcing him to push me inside. Luckily for me, I landed on a twin mattress that too up all but a little space in the back of the van.
Vic got in beside me while Dominik slid the door shut. “Give me your wrist,” Vic ordered, holding his hand out. “No,” He cocked an eyebrow at me before yanking my arm to the side. I whimpered at the slight pain, but let him take a hold of my wrist again.
He clamed one of the cuffs to me and then the other half to the metal under the driver’s seat. “Are you going to be quiet?” Vic asked me.
“Why?” He rolled his eyes and then picked up a roll of duct tape. “If you promise to stay quiet, I’ll let you be. But if you so much as make a peep that we kidnapped you, I’ll duct tape your pretty mouth shut? Got it,”
I nodded and closed my mouth for emphasis. I would stay quiet as long as they were in the van with me. When they got out though…there were no promises. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
more of Kellin's pov, yea

title- "Bulletproof Love" Pierce the Veil