Status: hello, updates will ensue

Kellin-napping

Wild And Running

I didn’t remember falling asleep, and I really didn’t remember getting to wherever we were now. I was on a mattress, my hand cuffed another radiator.
“Good morning princess,” Vic said and smirked at me from his place at the table. “Where…?” My head was fuzzy and I felt kind of nauseas as I sat up.
“Another place that you don’t need to know the location of. You’ve been unconscious for a while,” I frowned and then glared at him.
“You drugged me?” I asked angrily. “Just a little. Don’t worry, you’ll be fine,” I continued to glare until a mostly-naked Dominik walked out of a doorway across from the kitchen. He didn’t say anything as he sat down beside Vic.
I watched him drop his head onto his arms tiredly before looking back at Vic. “Your parents are frantic,” he said and smirked.
“Then let me go,” He laughed and shook his head. “Nice try beauty queen, but you won’t be seeing them for a while. Now, are you hungry?”
I shrugged nonchalantly. I was, but he probably didn’t have anything I’d want to eat. I had eaten the food he had given me yesterday, but I didn’t want to. I was a vegetarian, and he had managed to ruin my diet in less than 48 hours.
“I asked you a question,” Vic said then, more irritated than before. “Yes,” He nodded at that and got up. I watched him get a box of cereal off of the counter and pour it into a Styrofoam bowl.
He walked over to me, grabbing a water bottle from the pack on the floor as he walked by. “Here,” I frowned and looked up at him.
“That looks appetizing,” I said sarcastically. Vic raised an eyebrow and set them down on the mattress in front of me. “Sorry princess, would you prefer the lobster?”
I rolled my eyes and picked up a dry frosted flake. It was bland and made my mouth feel like a desert. Vic sat down and watched me as I ate the dry frosted flakes. They turned into paste as I ate them, making it hard to swallow.
“How much longer do you think you’ll have me?” I asked hesitantly. I just wanted to go home. “As long as I need you. Honestly, it all depends on your father. As soon as he decides how much you mean to him and pays me, you’ll be back with your little family,”
I sighed and took a sip of the water. It was warm and didn’t really quench the thirst the cereal had created. Dominik finally looked up and yawned.
“Come shower with me,” he said to Vic and pulled on his sleeve. I cringed as he got up wordlessly to go with him. They disappeared into the bathroom, leaving me alone.
As soon as I could hear the shower running, I looked around for some way to escape. I knew the handcuffs were too tight to get off of me, but if I could break the chain somehow….
I spotted a wrench beneath the refrigerator and thanked whoever had left it there. I moved as far as the handcuffs would let me, straining to reach it. My arm ached as I tried to stretch far enough. My fingers just barely brushed the edge of them.
I whimpered and arched in different ways to try and reach it. “Fuck, please,” I finally touched them, flicking my hand to bring it closer to me.
I curled my hand around the handles, sighing in relief. I could still hear the shower running as I clamped the wrench around smallest part of the chain. It was the spot that connected the cuff to the chain.
I groaned quietly as I tried to add enough to pressure to break it. The metal finally started to kink, and then broke as I heard the water turn off. I jumped up and ran over to the door before unlocking it. I could hear them moving around as I shut it behind myself and ran.
Vic’s threat raced through me head as I sped down the steps to the ground level. I couldn’t hear anyone behind me, but I knew he would be following me soon.
I ran down the alleyway, cutting though people on the street as fast as I could. I had no idea where I was, but I had to find a police station. Surely they would know who I was, right?
I tripped, rolling onto the ground. Luckily I didn’t hit my head and ran faster towards the end of the street. I made it past one street and onto another before someone grabbed my sleeve, yanking me into another alley.
Vic slammed me back against the brick wall violently, his face full of anger. His wet hair flopped around his face as he smushed me back against the building.
“How dare you think that you could get away from me,” he said and shoved my chest roughly.
I whimpered as he pressed the edge of his long knife against my throat again. “Let me go,” I pleaded. “Ha. Yeah right. You really think I would let you go after that little stunt you just pulled? Honestly Kellin, how stupid do you think I am?” I frowned, still breathing heavily from running.
“You didn’t really think that you could get away, did you?” he asked. “Answer me,” I whimpered and met his eyes. “I was hoping that I could,”
Vic chuckled darkly and pulled me forwards. “Well guess what sunshine, now you’ll lose privileges,” I frowned and whimpered as he ripped my hat off to take a hold of my hair. “You aren't leaving my sight. Not even to use the bathroom,” he said angrily and pulled me out of the alleyway.
Vic dragged me back to the building and then whipped around as I struggled again. “That’s enough,” he said and smacked me.
I whimpered, my hand clutching my face as he pulled me inside. “Now maybe you’ll learn your place,” he said threateningly and yanked me up the steps. I let him pull me along, back into the apartment, and then shove me onto the mattress.
I caught myself with a little whine and touched my burning cheek again. “Don’t you dare cry,” Vic warned, noticing the tears pricking at my eyes.
I sniffled and moved back against the wall as he leant down to me. He took my wrist, even as I tried to pull it back, and unlocked the broken handcuff from my wrist.
It fell off with ease so that Vic could clean up the mess I had made. There were little bits of broken metal on the floor, along with the wrench, and the rest of the handcuff.
I frowned as he threw it all into the garbage can and then glared at me. “I swear to god Kellin, if you ever try that again, I won’t hesitate to kill you. Do you understand me? Because clearly you didn’t before,”
I nodded silently, staring down at the floor. “I hope you do, because I won’t be tolerating this any longer. Got that?” I nodded again.
“Look at me.” I didn’t, continuing to look down at the floorboards. “Look. At. Me,” Vic ordered, his tone murderous,” I looked up, fighting the urge to cry.
“Do you understand me?” he asked. I nodded and sniffled again. “Good,” he said and stalked over to the door. He leant against it and pulled out his phone.
“Hey. Are you on your way back?” he asked. “Good. Yes,” He took a moment to glare at me, and then looked away again. “Okay…yeah,” He hung up, slipping his phone away and went into the bedroom from before.
He returned with the other, smaller pair of handcuffs. I sighed heavily as he knelt down in front of me and clicked one side around my wrist.
Vic put the other on the radiator, forcing me to bend sideways. “When you prove that you can behave like a good little hostage, then I’ll let you have another long one. Until then, you’ll stay like this,”
I looked away from him and scooted closed to the radiator. It was warm and already heating my hand. I knew it wasn’t turned up as hot as it could get, and I was grateful for that.
Dominik walked into the apartment before Vic could threaten me with anything else. He had a large, brown paper bag with him and another plastic one.
My mouth watered as the scent carried over to me. I was so hungry, having only been given one sad meal a day. Vic smirked and looked over at me.
“Are you hungry?” he asked. I nodded, my eyes wide and innocent. “Good. Suffer,” He looked away from me and pulled Dominik over to the kitchen table.
“Please,” I begged as he took the food he had bought out of the bag. Vic shook his head and went over to the counter. I frowned as he sat down in front of me again with a thick roll of duct tape.
He smiled menacingly at me as I tried to get away from him. I attempted to bite his hand as he reached over to me with the duct tape.
“No,” He swatted my nose like a dog, demanding that I behave. I just glared and tried to get away from him again. Vic finally caught my face, holding tighter than was necessary. He pressed the duct tape over my mouth messily and then patted it down against my skin.
I reached up as soon as he got up and pulled it back off with my free hand. “Hm…I forgot about that,” Vic mumbled to himself.
He disappeared into the bedroom, coming back with rope. Dominik walked over to me and knelt down, still holding the paper bag. He pulled out a thick cloth and bottle of clear liquid before pouring some onto the fabric.
I strained away from him and then tried to bite him too as he went to cover my face with it. “Stop it,” Vic ordered and took a fistful of my hair again to hold me still.
Dominik pressed the cloth to my face, forcing me to breath the sickly-sweet scent. I whimpered and struggled under Vic’s hold until my vision went fuzzy.
I could feel myself drifting, and then I finally passed out. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
you know what's not at all fun ever?

laundry

title- "Rebel Love Song" Black Veil Brides