Status: hello, updates will ensue

Kellin-napping

I Think I'm Sick

Vic ~

I looked over at Kellin's lifeless body, knowing he had fallen asleep within the last hour or so. He seemed to sleep a lot; more than most people at least.
I knelt down in front of him and unlocked the handcuff from his wrist. I tucked them into my pocket and then lifted him up off of the mattress. “Ready to go?” I nodded hefted Kellin up further into my arms.
Dominik held the doors open for me while I carried him downstairs. Kellin snuggled his face into my neck, being cute again. I was starting to hate this boy, simply because I couldn’t kill someone who seemed so innocent.
I was dead set on murdering him before I met him, whether his father paid me or not, but now I wasn’t so sure. Kellin hadn’t done anything wrong, and he didn’t seem like such a bad person, other than the fact that he was a brat.
Sighed and set him into the back of the van before draping the single blanket over him. He didn’t wake, but rolled slightly to get comfortable and curled into a ball under the blanket.
I rolled my eyes and closed the door before getting into the front. “Don’t get attached,” Dominik warned. I nodded and smiled at him. He really was the best. I leant over and kissed him on the mouth before he started the car.
“We should be there by…three or four, probably,” I nodded and leant my head back against the seat. It wasn’t long before I fell asleep too, leaving him up by himself….
“Hey sleepyhead. You had have to carry him,” I looked around tiredly before meeting Dominik’s eyes. “Okay,” He smiled and got out of the van.
I followed him and went around the van to get Kellin. He was still unconscious and mumbling in his sleep. I lifted him up off the mattress and waited for Dominik to check us in.
He cam back a minute later with a room key and smiled before locking the car. I followed after him to our room, with two queen beds.
I put Kellin on the one closest to the door while Dom closed the blinds and curtains. He came over to me on the second bed then and smiled.
“Come here,” I ordered and pulled him onto my lap. He didn’t seem to mind as I grabbed his as and then laid back on the bed. Dominik straddled me and gently ground his hips against mine.
“I wonder if he’s a heavy sleeper,” he mused and ran a hand through his hair. Kellin made a little noise and rolled over to face the window. “There’s your answer,”
He laughed quietly, flicking his dark hair from his eyes and rocked his body on me again. “Guess you’re getting lucky then,” I chuckled and pulled him down to kiss me. ~

Kellin ~

I rolled over and frowned as I realized I was somewhere different again. I looked around, seeing Vic and Dominik in bed together. They were spooning with Vic’s face in Dominik’s hair, and apparently, most of their clothes off.
I frowned, thinking that they had probably had sex right beside me. It was a gross thought, but at least I hadn’t been aware of it.
I looked around the dark room, wishing I had something to do. It was pretty boring sitting around all the time, and my arm was starting to ache. I wondered how long we had been here and how long I had been laying in one position.
My body was kind of sore as I laid there. I watched the two of them sleep, wondering if I was ever going to fall in love with someone…if I would even be alive to.
I wanted to know how it felt to care about someone more than anyone else, and I wanted someone to care about me that way.
I sighed as Dominik rolled around in Vic’s arms and curled up into his chest. They looked a lot different when they were sleeping.
It looked like they were just a normal couple that found comfort in holding each other, and didn’t feel the need to kidnap people.
I sighed, wishing anyone would care about me that way. Even if they were crazy or psychotic, or whatever, they still seemed to care about each other more than anyone else. My heart ached thinking that no one might ever see me again.
What if no one missed me? What if my parents just didn’t care and moved on? I felt tears prick at my eyes as I thought about it.
I had promised myself that I would stay strong and that I wouldn’t break down as long as I was with them, but I needed to. I was genuinely scared, and I just wanted to go home more than anything.
I let out a little whimper as tears dripped down my cheeks and over my nose to the pillow. I tried to keep from making sounds, making my chest burn as I held them back.
Tears continued to fall down my face into a little wet spot on my pillow, dampening the fabric beneath me. I sniffled and rubbed them away before one of them could wake up and see me cry.
I lay there for a while, just staring at the wall while they slept. It felt like hours before Vic finally woke up and walked into the bathroom in only his boxers.
I pretended to be asleep as he got into the shower. He didn’t take long and came back into the room with a towel wrapped tightly around his waist.
I closed my eyes again, hearing it drop to the floor. Vic was in another pair of boxers when I peeked my eye open again to watch him.
He crawled onto the bed and straddled Dominik to wake him up. Vic leant down and kissed his cheek, trailing his hand along his side until he looked up at him.
“Why are you on me?” he asked tiredly and smiled slightly. “Because you let me,” Dominik nodded and propped up on his elbows to kiss Vic.
I tried to keep my face expressionless as they made out in front of me. I could see traces of their tongues in each other’s mouths, and hear the sounds of their wet lips smacking together.
Vic finally pulled back and smiled at him. “We should stop…before we wake up princess,” he said. I wanted to roll my eyes, but didn’t, and closed them as he looked over at me. I silently prayed that he didn’t know I was awake.
“You should get dressed,” Dominik sighed and then smiled as Vic kissed down the length of his chest to his waist. “But you’re already down there,” he said and smiled cheekily. Vic smirked and bit the skin on his lower stomach before getting up. “Get dressed. We have to leave soon,”
Dominik let his head fall back against the bed while Vic got off of him. “Aren't you going to wake him up?” He shrugged and started pulling his clothes on too.
“He can wait. We need to get moving soon though, before his dad can figure out where we’re going. We need to get out of California as soon as we can,”
Dominik nodded and slipped a pair of underwear on. “I’ll be right back then,” he said and walked into the bathroom. Vic walked over to me then and nudged my arm.
I pretended to be asleep and then ‘wake up’. Vic scoffed, looking more amused than mad for once. “You were awake the whole time,” he said as more of a statement than a question.
I just blinked, so as not to set him off. “Get up. We have to leave soon,” I sat up and watched him as he slid a jacket onto his shoulders.
I thought that it fit him nice before he caught me staring. “What?” he asked and then smirked. “You know, it’s rude to stare,”
I rolled my eyes and looked away from him. “I do know that you’re attracted to me Kellin. I mean, you didn’t exactly look appalled at that party,”
I could feel my cheeks heating up, and I almost hated that more than the fact that I did find him attractive. He was a kidnapper, but I had to admit that he was a hot one.
“No I don’t,” I said. Vic chucked and walked over to me. He tilted my chin up, lightly tracing my jawline with his finger. “Oh really?” he asked and leant closer to me, so that I could see his dark eyes and the look of lust in them.
Vic licked his lips slowly, holding eye contact with me. “So you don’t find me attractive at all?” he asked silkily. I swallowed thickly and shook my head the slightest bit.
“Not even now?” Vic pushed me back against the bed, moving his legs between my knees to lean over me. My eyes widened as he gently brushed the tips of his fingers under my jacket, running them along my waist.
I shuddered and shook my head again, despite the fact that my breath was coming out quicker than before. I was not supposed to be attracted to him.
“Hm,” Dominik came out of the bathroom then, towel-drying his hair. He looked at the two of us and then smirked. “Finally admitting that he wants your dick?” he asked teasingly and pulled some clothes out of a duffel bag I hadn’t noticed was there.
“No. Apparently he isn’t attracted to me,” Vic said and straightened up. “Just admit it Kellin. He’s hot,” I pressed my lips together as I regained my composure and shook my head again.
Dominik smiled and let Vic walk up to him and kiss his neck from behind. I watched him as Dominik leant his head to the side, apparently enjoying it.
Vic gripped into his hips and pulled his body back against his. I bit my lip as I watched them, more turned on than I should be. They were both attractive people, and I couldn’t help it.
I watched as Dominik rubbed his ass against Vic, who smirked and looked over at me. “Enjoying yourself?” he asked. “No,” I replied, but my voice shook.
He laughed and pulled away from Dominik so that he could finish getting dressed. “The why are your pupils so wide?” I blushed and looked away from him so that he couldn’t see my eyes. What they hell was wrong with me?
I should not find the two men who kidnapped me hot, and I certainly shouldn’t want to watch them. I shook my head to clear it and then held my hand up as far as it would go.
Vic rolled his eyes and pulled the key out of his pocket to let me up. “Why are we leaving California?” I asked. “Because I have to get you into a state where no one would suspect you to be. Besides, the farther away we are, the better. Now, you little eavesdropper, I want you to behave,”
I sighed and nodded, letting him take my wrist. Vic led me out of the hotel with Dominik following us. He tossed the duffel bag into the back of the van, which I was surprised I hadn’t noticed before.
I sighed and sat down on the mattress in the back of the car. “I’m hungry,” I said, making Vic roll his eyes again. “You’ll just have to wait until we get to the next hotel.”
I sighed and fell back against the mattress as the van started moving. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
kellin wants the d

title- "Monster" Big Bang