You're Beautiful

New Member

The members of BigBang sat around the table facing their manger and head of YG Entertainment.

"Boys we have decided to add a six member to the band." said their manger
G-Dragon, the bands blonde haired, leader stood slamming his hands on the table.

"Why!? We don't need another one!" he said

"GD I know how you feel." said Yang Min Seok, CEO

"Then why add another member!" yelled GD

"He is coming tomorrow to sign the papers. He is really good." said their manger

GD and the rest of the band left.

Min Seok sighed. "I hope Dylan Masters can change their minds."

"Should we have told them he is American?"

"They will find out tomorrow."

~Elsewhere~

A young girl was getting everything ready for tomorrow to sign the papers for YG entertainment. She had her clothes set aside. She looked into the mirror. She had short, brown skater style boy hair, now a days it would be dubbed the Bieber style but she perfered skater. Her Grey blue eyes shined with excitement but also held worry.

Her agent told her today that they think she is a boy. She had a boy name and a boy look so she didn't mind. But now she had to make sure no one found out or she will lose her shot at finding her mother and following her dream to be a star.

Last she heard her mother moved to Korea. She spent a year learning Korean. A friend of her mother's who raised her since birth became her agent to help her find her mother. She already knew Korean and helped the young girl out.

Now all that is left to do is sign.