Sequel: Everything After
Status: Life in Progress

Notes on Heartbreak

If you're reading this its not too late

I am convinced you miss me. At least, I really hope you do and I really want you to. It's been two days but it feels like two months. I have no idea what is going through your mind at this point. I go back and forth with myself each minute of the day on whether you will come back to me or not. Sometimes I accept the fact that I fucked up, there's no coming back, no returning, from that. Sometimes I know that we will persevere. We have been through worse. We have made it passed infidelity, family problems, trips to Spain, and numerous fights. Do not let a week of fighting define who we are as a couple. I hope you have not made up your mind yet (unless it is to stay with me lol... joking). We can start again, start slow. We don't need to text every night. We don't need to hangout every weekend and jump right back into where we were. I'll be your hookup when you need one, I'll just be someone for you to talk to at night when you're feeling lonely. Your friends don't have to know, no one does. All I want, all I care about, is that you still care about me enough that I can call you mine again. If you're reading this, I hope you don't think of my as psychotic or creepy. So many thoughts have been going through my head and to not put them down would be mental suicide. Plus, you know I love writing and documenting shit, so this just feels right to me. There's so much I could say, so much I want to say, but I don't want to overwhelm or stress you out more than I already do. I hope you smile when you read this, when you reminisce on all the memories and amazing times we've had- I don't regret a second of it. We can have so much more though- its not too late. I'm sorry, please take me back.