Status: Complete

It Felt Good

It Felt Good

"I am so fed up with this shit." you said as you was piled the disgusting diseased zombies in the back of the blue pick-up truck.

"Who the hell does she think she is, flipping out on me for thinking thoughts like that, she wanted to stay behind at the CDC for Christ's sake!"

Daryl looked at the (e/c) eyed female, "Keep it down will ya? Y'know we aren't the only ones out here." he said pointing to the two walkers that were approaching them slowly.

"I'll get it, fuck, can't get one damn moment without these shitheads chomping at us." you said, mad and exhausted. You pulled out your knife and went at the two, stabbing the one closest to you in the head and then turning and putting the other one down right away all the while mumbling under your breath about how Andrea is a bitch.

"I get it, let it go already, Jesus. Just out of curiosity, why the hell did ya try to kill ya' self?" the redneck hunter said to the angry fed up girl.

"I'm not telling you, you wouldn't understand. No one in this shit hole would. They don't need to know my reasons for what I was going to do, it's not like the hell it would matter to them if I was gone or not, shit, GOD KNOWS THEY DON'T NEED EXTRA BAGGAGE!" you yelled out towards the farmhouse which was not far away considering you guys were at the barn.

"You better watch it sunshine, I'm not gonna tell ya again." Daryl said getting fed up with you. 'Damn, doesn't she know when the hell to shut up?' he thought to himself.

"Listen, what ya did was pretty stupid and weak but it don't matter what Andrea said. Don't listen to the bitch, it's simple as that, she's just pissy cause her lil' boyfriend wants to go play with Rick's wife and she knows it." Daryl grunted as he put the two walkers that you had just killed in the back of the truck and then climbed into the driver’s seat. "You comin'?" he said.

You said nothing as you climbed into the passenger seat and shut the door. You looked over at Daryl and saw that he was smirking. "What the hell are you smirking about dumb ass?" you said in a slightly defensive tone.

"I kinda liked the punch you gave to the bitch." he said looking over at you.

You smirked back at him, watching as he put the car into drive taking off to burn the bodies that were inside of the barn. "It felt good" you said as you looked back at the road in front of you both.