Status: I wanna fly and put back all the pieces of this broken heart tonight

Fly

Prologue

I couldn’t take my eyes off of him, as we passed each other in the train station. How could he be mine? He had everything, he was perfect and I was nothing. All I knew is that he needed to be in my arms. His black chocolate hair and his scruff was on point, his eyes were this dreamy milk chocolate that I wanted to stare and melt in forever. His tattoos suited him very well, they were all dark and looked so meaningful.

I was sat on my train with my current douche bag of a boyfriend Trent, he was awful I hated everything about him. But he was the hottest thing ever, his muscles, his tattoos, and his body, but most importantly he was amazing in bed.

I was still looking out the window, imagining the beauty I just witnessed about an hour ago. I wanted to meet him, I wanted to be with him forever. I wanted to feel, touch and taste every part of his body.

I just didn’t know how I was going to get away from Trent. He had a tight grip around me, making me stay. But I kept falling for him every time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and recommend.

Trent

The hot guy
TheNotAdam vlog channel: Shep689

The guy who's in love
Soundlyawake vlog channel: StillSoundlyAwake