Status: Please read and comment.

A Complicated Situation

Chapter Twelve

Jenny's P.O.V

I was standing with Quinn in Billie's foyer, watching in amazement as the guys carried in the last of my stuff.

It was weird seeing my entire life in a bunch of packages that barely took up half of his den. I just stared at all of it, not sure if I would ever get used to living in such a huge house.

"We're all done," he murmured into my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. I smiled, noticing that Quinn was moving away from my side, probably getting uncomfortable.

She wandered over to Tré and they began making small talk.

"Are you okay? You haven't talked at all today," Billie inquired nervously. I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm just...a little overwhelmed with emotions right now," I answered. He nodded and grabbed my hands from my side.

"Well, I'm overjoyed to have you here with me. Both of you," he said, before running his hand over my flat stomach. As much as I didn't want to get big or lose my body, I looked forward to Billie showering it with affection.

"I'm happy, too. This will be the perfect home for all of us."

He smiled and pressed his lips into my cheek.

I glanced over at Quinn who was gazing into Tré's eyes, a dreamy expression on her face.

"The two of them are getting along pretty well," Billie commented, resting his chin on my shoulder as we eavesdropped on their boring conversation.

"Think Tré likes her?" I muttered. Billie just chuckled and nodded.

"If she has all of her female parts, then yes. Tré loves women," he answered. I giggled before turning away from him and opening one of the boxes.

He wandered over to me and helped me rip open a box.

"Ya know, you can wait to do this until tomorrow. We could just relax tonight," Billie suggested, rubbing my back.

As much as I wanted to unpack, mostly because I hate clutter, I couldn't disagree with him. I was tired, even though I barely did any work. I couldn't imagine how exhausted Billie and Tré must have been.

"Would it be socially appropriate to kick them out so we can have some...privacy" Billie asked, his tone very flirty.

"I don't think so, but in this situation, they seem like they might be easy to kick out," I replied.

Billie walked over to where Quinn and Tré were standing.

"Listen, I appreciate what you two have done today endlessly, but I will pay you each if you leave so I can be alone with my lady," he bribed them and I laughed in shock, not expecting that he would be so blunt.

Tré chuckled and punched his arm playfully.

"For the record, you didn't need to bribe us. But since you mentioned it, pay up," he demanded, holding his palm out.

Billie gave him a ten, which Tré stuck in his pocket, not surprisingly. Quinn went over to me, her arms wide open.

"Call me if you need anything. Actually, call me anyway, even if you don't need anything," she said, wrapping her thin limbs around me.

"I promise I will."

She pulled away from my body, but her eyes were locked on mine.

"And please visit me," Quinn begged pathetically. I nodded and she looked down at the ground, clearly upset.

Tré noticed this and pulled on her arm, trying to get her to leave with him.

"Come on, Quinn. Let's go out to eat. I've recently come into some money," he suggested, winking at Billie. We all laughed as the two of them walked out the front door. Quinn smiled weakly at me before closing the door behind her.

Without saying a word, Billie picked me up into his arms, carrying me bridal-style up the stairs to his bedroom, first door on the right.

"I love you to the moon and back," he whispered into my neck, punctuating each word with a light kiss.

Billie gently placed me onto the bed before crushing his lips against my mouth. I pressed my the palms of my hands into his chest, relaxing as he began slipping my strapless dress down, exposing the peach-colored lace of my bra.

"I've been waiting so long for this," he stated before allowing his lips to travel down my neck and stopping right about my breasts.

He was trying to tease me and he was doing a great job at it. I inhaled loudly, trying to suppress a moan from escaping my mouth.

"You can be loud now, babe."

----------

Quinn's P.O.V

Tré and I were sitting together at the bar, drinking shot after shot of whiskey.

I got pretty tipsy after six shots, but Tré kept pounding them down and he didn't show any sign of intoxication. I wanted to keep drinking with him, but I knew that if I did, I would end up making a complete fool out of myself.

"Why aren't you drinking anymore?" he inquired, trying to hand me my full shot glass.

"I don't want to get any worse," I answered, my words slightly slurring together. He chuckled and put the glass down, not pushing the matter any further.

As he continued to drink circles around me, I tried to casually study his face without looking like a creep.

I loved his square head and his smile. He wasn't conventionally attractive, but I thought he looked handsome.

In all honesty, I had always found Tré attractive, from the first day I met him. But I was always so worried about being a professional that I never attempted to get to know him better.

However, with Billie and Jenny together, I realized that I finally had an excuse to try for something with Tré.

I don't know if it was because of my slight tipsiness or if it was due to my sexual frustration, but I grabbed his face and took him by surprise with a rough kiss.

He didn't pull away and he did seem to enjoy it. But when I ended it and looked into his eyes, Tré didn't appear happy.

"I can't do this with you. At least not when you're kinda drunk," he stated gently. I immediately got defensive.

"I'm not drunk! I know what I'm doing," I retorted aggressively, waving my arms around like a maniac.

Okay, so maybe I was a little bit more than tipsy.

He grabbed my wrists and gingerly placed them onto my lap.

"Let me call us a cab, Quinn," Tré demanded while placing a wad of cash next to our empty shot glasses, not bothering to get the check first.

He pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and speed dialed some number, asking quickly for a cab before hanging up.

I was starting to feel dizzy and I realized that I might have been more intoxicated than I had originally thought. I fell to the ground, not having any control over my jello-like legs.

Tré picked me up and kept his arm wrapped around my waist protectively as he carried us out of the bar.

I wondered how he was able to remain so calm, even after all of that whiskey, but my head was spinning so fast that I wasn't capable of thinking about it too hard.

We waited outside of the bar for ten minutes until a yellow cab pulled up in front of us. Tré helped me into the backseat and then sat down next to me before the driver sped out of the parking lot and down main street.

I struggled to keep my eyes open on the way home. I rested my head on his shoulder, not even trying to make a move anymore. I was simply too exhausted to even keep my head up.

Tré rubbed my back on the way home, which eventually led me to fall into a deep slumber before we even reached my house.

----------

I woke up the next morning, my head aching horribly and the feeling of vomit just waiting to rise in my stomach. And I moaned when I opened my eyes, the sunlight feeling like fire in my vision.

"Ah, good morning, Sleeping Beauty," Tré greeted me, his tone on the quieter side. He placed two Advil caplets onto my bedside table with a glass of water.

I mumbled thank you before sliding the medicine off the table, taking careful sips of the water, afraid that too much liquid would cause me to throw up.

I was trying to force myself to feel better when I finally realized that Tré had stayed the night.

I pulled the comforter off my body roughly, wondering how I had managed to put on pajamas. And then figuring out that Tré had most likely done it for me.

"Don't worry, we didn't do anything. I just got you changed and placed you on your side," he explained, knowing exactly what I was thinking.

I just nodded.

"I'm not sure if you remember it, but you did come onto me last night."

Again, I nodded, remembering the details of the night before and feeling small waves of embarrassment roll through me.

"I just want you to know that I didn't decline because I don't think you're beautiful or some shit like that. I just didn't want you to regret anything," he revealed.

I felt better knowing that he found me attractive, but I wondered if he was just saying that because he was a nice guy and didn't want to hurt my feelings. He was a rock star, after all. He could definitely get someone better than me.

"Thank you for explaining that. I kinda needed to hear that from you."

He just smiled and nodded, but I could tell that there was something else he wanted to say that he either couldn't or didn't know if he should say.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't want to write a graphic sex scene, but they may come up in future updates. If that does happen, I'll change the rating and give warning.

I hope everyone likes it so far! Thank you for reading.