Warped Tour Heat

Warped Tour Heat

"Fucking hell," I mumbled angrily. My friends Kate and Morgan decided to leave me here at the Tampa, Florida 2013 Vans Warped Tour date for some guy who I could care less about. I was pissed beyond belief. I now had no ride home and I lived was a good thirty minutes away. I could walk if I needed to, but by the end of the day I knew I would be exhausted.

I was walking through the venue ground, mumbling rude comments to myself. "Fucking assholes, thinking they could just leave me here without a ride. What kind of friends are they? I swear when I see them again I'm going to-," I was cut off by getting knocked down onto my ass. I groaned angrily and frustrated, "watch where you're going." "Fuck, I'm sorry. Here let me help you up," a male voice said. I lifted my hand up and the guy grabbed it and lifted me to my feet.

I dusted myself off and looked up to see the one and only Andrew Glass from We Came As Romans. I saw their performance earlier in the day and they did a pretty swell job. "Sorry for running into you sweetheart," Andy said. I nodded, "and I am sorry I yelled at you. Today has been aggravating." "Why's that?" he asked.

"It's nothing really," I sighed. I didn't want him to feel all sorry for me. He had other things he needed to tend to. "Well it must be something to get you all worked up. Here walk with me to the We Came As Romans bus and you can tell me," he smiled. I sighed, "okay fine."

As we walked to the tour bus, I told him how my friends abandoned me and how I now had no ride. He looked shocked, "well that was a dick move." "Tell me about it!" I groaned. We got to the bus and he unlocked it. "After you," he smiled.

I smiled and walked in. Their bus was really clean compared to what other buses must look like. Andy walked in behind me and went to the fridge to get a bottle of water, "care for a bottle?" "Sure," I said and he threw one over to me. I twisted off the cap and took a few gulps of the water.

Andy sat down on the couch and patted down on the cushion. "Come sit, I don't bite. Well, too hard at least," he winked. I laughed and took a seat next to him. "You and the rest of the guys did great earlier," I commented. "Ah a fan I see," he smirked.

"You could definitely say that," I laughed. We talked for a little bit about our personal lives and hobbies, when we heard the bus door open. We both looked to see Dave, Kyle, Lou, Eric, and Joshua walk in laughing. Lou saw us too and smirked, "oh Andy, who is this?" All the boys turned their head to see Andy and I sitting down.

"Guys this is my new friend Audrey! Audrey these are the guys," Andy introduced. Kyle sat down beside me and wrapped an arm around me. "So Audrey, how did this bastard convince you to come here to the bus?" he asked pointing to Andy. Andy rolled his eyes, "she had a situation, so I told her to walk with me and explain it to me." "A situation? Like what?" Joshua asked.

I proceeded to tell them the whole story and by the end of it some of the guys mouths were dropped and some of the guys eyes popped wide open. "Well shit, how are you going to get home?" Eric asked. "The only option as of now is to walk," I sighed. "Wait I have an idea," Andy said and got the guys into a huddle. I heard small whispers and a few of them saying agreed.

They all departed the huddle and Andy looked at me smiling. "We can take you home," he said. My eyes widened, "oh gosh are you sure you guys want to do that? I mean it's very nice of you guys to offer a ride, but I don't want to intrude." "We want to, please?" Andy begged. "Fine, thank you guys so much!" I smiled.

"Group hug everyone!" Lou yelled and everyone got into a big hug. I laughed and smiled widely. I was relieved that I didn't have to walk for miles to get to my house. We all left each other's embrace and I sat back down on the couch along with Andy. Lou joined us and we all just talked and I also got to know Lou.

~~~~~

The Warped Tour crews were now cleaning and putting things away. The rest of the guys and I were still chilling on the bus. Kyle came up front and groaned, "guys I'm bored." "You're always bored Kyle," Dave said not looking up from his cell phone. "Hey, why don't we play some truth or dare?" Eric suggested.

"Eh why not. Come on Audrey," Andy grinned. We all sat in a circle and got ourselves situated. "Okay Kyle, truth or dare?" Andy asked. "Dare," Kyle smirked. "I dare you to give Lou a lap dance," Andy laughed.

"Ha okay, Lou prepare to be amazed," Kyle winked. He went over to Lou and attempted to give Lou the best lap dance he has ever received. After Kyle finished, he sat back in his seat and Lou laughed, "that was hot." We all laughed and Lou was debating on who to pick next. "Hm, okay Andy, truth or dare?" Lou smirked.

"Truth," Andy grinned. "Have you gotten a boner, because of a fan?" Lou laughed. Andy's cheeks turned pink and just nodded his head trying not to laugh. I laughed and patted Andy's back. He turned to me and gave me a wink.

"Okay Audrey," Andy smirked, "truth or dare?" "Well since you were the wuss to pick truth, I pick dare," I smirked. All the guys oh'ed at my remark and all Andy did was smirk. "Okay then, I dare you to go to the back lounge with me and make out with me," he winked. The guys were now staring at me to see if I would do it.

I got up and grabbed Andy's hand. I pulled him to the back and we both entered the back lounge. He closed the lounge door and lied down onto the couch and pulled me on top of him. I pressed my lips against his and we began to have a hardcore make out session.

He traced his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied him to tease the hell out of him. He smirked into the kiss and his left hand roamed to my side and squeezed slightly. I small gasp came out from my lips and he quickly slipped his tongue into my mouth.

I slipped my right hand into his hair and my left hand was placed on his shoulder, while his right hand was on the back of my head and his left hand was still on my side. I usually would not do things like this, but right now I really didn't give a shit about what I was doing. All I know is I am making out with Andy Glass and I am sure as hell enjoying it. After a while of making out, we pulled apart and just lied there. It was comforting.

"Hey Audrey?" Andy spoke. "Yes Andy?" I answered. "I was wondering if you'd maybe like to stay with us for the rest of the tour. You are a really amazing girl and I would love to get to know you a lot more," he said, "so what do you say?" I debated the thoughts in my mind. It was kind of an adventure to go on tour in a sense.

I turned to him and grinned, "why not. Should be an adventure." He smiled and kissed my lips real quick. He got up, "I'm going to go tell the guys and we can drop by your house to get your things. I'll be back," he winked and walked out. As he walked out I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled out my phone and saw it was a message from Kate.

'Hey, want us to pick you up?' It read. 'Nah, I'm good. Oh and thanks for leaving me,' I texted back. I got a quick response from her, 'why the sudden change of heart? You were pissed earlier,' it said. I smirked and sent her the best response, 'because I now have new friends, I'm going to be staying with them for the rest of the tour, and I know who my true friends are. Let that slowly sink in.' And I meant every single word.