A New Year Cheers

A New Year Cheers

"Kyle truth or dare?" Corey asked enthusiastically.

"Dare! Lay it on me!" Kyle yelled as if he could concur anything.

I was at Ben and Corey's shared apartment with their friends Dylan, Kyle, Tyler, and Michael celebrating New Years Eve. Ben invited me over so I could finally chill with everybody since I lived in Brooks, Georgia, which is fifty minutes away from Atlanta. At the moment, everyone was enjoying a nice beer, while I sat back with my apple cider in a wine glass since I had to drive back home and we were playing truth or dare to get this New Years Eve get together started. Corey was thinking of a dare that would make people burst of laughter.

Suddenly a little smirk crawled onto his face and he turned over to Kyle, "I dare you to take Ben's Taylor Swift calender, tape it to Ben's face, and then proceed to dry hump it."

We all looked over at Ben as Kyle went to go get the Taylor Swift calender and some tape in one of the kitchen drawers.

Ben took a swig of his beer and looked at all of us with a serious tone, "you guys are looking at me as if I wouldn't be into it."

"Well I mean are you into someone dry humping your face?" I asked with complete sarcasm.

"I would be even more if it was you doing it instead of Kyle," Ben winked as he took another swig of his beer.

Ben always flirted with me and I always flirted with him so I didn't think much of it. Kyle came back with the poster and tape and taped the calender to Ben's face. Kyle threw the tape to the side and began to grind on the calender as he rubbed his chest and made inhuman noises.

"Oh Taylor, suck my wiwi," Kyle groaned.

"No Kyle I already have a man. Michael come save me," Ben said in a high girly voice.

Michael got up and pushed Kyle to the side. He ripped the tape off of Ben's head which let the calender fall and thrust his crotch into Ben's face.

"You have been played fool and this is how you fucking hump someone." Michael laughed.

After they had their fun it was Kyle's turn to truth or dare someone.

He looked over at me and smiled cheekily at me, "Oh Casey darling truth or dare?"

"I don't know. Dare I guess," I shrugged.

Kyle looked around the room for some inspiration and his eyes landed on Dylan. His eyes lit up and he turned back over to me," I dare you to make out with Dylan for about at least one minute and you have to get touchy of you know what I mean."

I showed no sign of surprise because I saw something like this coming. I don't usually do stuff like this, but it's New Years Eve and I really don't give a damn. I crawled over to Dylan and sat in his lap facing him. I wrapped my legs around his torso and placed one of my hands on the back of his head and placed the other on his neck. I looked at him to make sure he approved of this and he nodded back.

I leaned down and began the make out frenzy. I was grabbing at Dylan's hair while his hands traveled down to my ass to get a good grip of me. His tongue traced my bottom lip as he took one of his hands to trace my spine which gave me a chill. My mouth opened and his tongue darted into my mouth and started to play with my tongue as I did with his. Oh man did this feel nice.

We finally stopped and I looked around at everybody. Michael's mouth dropped, while Tyler and Corey were laughing their asses off about something.

I got off of Dylan's lap and looked over at the two butt heads, "what's so funny?"

Tyler chuckled, "what's so funny is that you two have been making out for over two minutes and also Corey and I were joking about how we thought clothes would start flying off at any second."

"Oh man Casey. Who knew," Corey winked and started laughing again.

I felt my cheeks burn and crawled back over to my spot.

"Hey Casey it's your turn to dare someone," Michael said.

I looked up at Michael and as I looked around the room I looked at Ben and he looked very unhappy; almost angry looking. I stood up with my phone and brushed myself off, "I'm actually going to go take a breather for a minute. Let Dylan go."

Michael nodded and they continued the game. I walked through the front door to the beautiful, dark outdoors and leaned against the railing. It was cool outside, but it wasn't freezing. I rubbed my eyes and looked over the other apartments. I felt at ease; no tension.

I felt so much tension build up when I saw how disgruntled Ben looked. When Ben is a bit tipsy he is always happy and his this stupid grin on his face. Something made him upset and I knew exactly what that something was. It was me making out the Dylan. It was the only obvious answer.

I am so upset with myself. I should have known better to make out with Dylan; in front of Ben especially. I knew he liked me and the truth I like his stupid ass too so why the fuck did I make out with Dylan? I was mentally punching myself over and over. Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!

I heard the front door open and shut and I instantly tensed up again. I heard small foot steps come up behind me and I jumped when I felt two hands slide to my waist.

"You don't understand what you do to me Casey," he whispered. His hands were now on my stomach and he pulled me closer to him so my back was pressed tightly against his chest, "you were driving me crazy all night and when you made out with Dylan I thought I was about to go ballistic. You just love driving me crazy, don't you?"

I turned around so I was now facing him and when I looked into his eyes I saw a glint in his eyes that told me that he was completely and utterly serious and it scared me to a certain degree only because he was never serious, but at the same time I loved that he was being serious at this moment. I reached my hand up to his face and I let out a small giggle. I think I shall irritate him a little bit more just to get him going.

"Oh Ben are you seriously jealous that I kissed Dylan?" I purred as I stroked his cheek.

"Okay now you are trying to tease me," Ben said through gritted teeth.

"I don't know what you're talking about Ferris," I chuckled and leaned up to neck and tenderly kissed his neck.

He groaned, his grip on my tightened and he turned me around and pressed me up against the front door. He pinned my arms above my head and ravaged my neck with kisses and love bites. I let a moan slip out of my mouth and moved my hips upward against his crotch. His lips came up to mine and he kissed me with so much adrenaline and passion. I grabbed his button up shirt and pulled him closer to me so no air was going in between us.

Suddenly the front door opened and Ben and I collapsed onto the floor in the apartment. I looked up to see all the boys laughing their heads off after seeing Ben and I making out hardcore.

"Happy New Year you dingus's," Michael yelled and ran outside to go shout about.

"Wait when did it hit New Year?" I asked confused.

"Literally like one minute ago," Dylan said as he walked outside to join Michael.

Everybody went outside and Ben got up and leaded me a hand. He pulled me up, but I lost balance and almost fell over, but Ben caught me and pulled me into his chest. I looked up at him and grinned and a genuine smile spread across his face.

"So I guess you could say we had a New Years Days kiss," I giggled.

"I guess we did and you want to know something?" he asked leaning into me.

"What?" I grinned.

"I'm glad I had mine with you," he smiled and kissed me once more.

"As am I," I mumbled into the kiss.

He broke the kiss and put his forehead to mine, "please stay for the night?"

"Of course," I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Happy New Year, babe," He whispered.

And a Happy New Year we had.