The Bar of Intrigue

Into the Woods

Late into the night the howls of the full moon can be heard.

The bar of the mystery races where all in the woods gather.

It's a game of chance, a dance of intrigue, a sonata of lust; our dancers, the lone wolf full of pride and confidence, sharply dressed, perfectly groomed and ready to ensnare his prey with his smile and touch. The female alpha pack leader, charismatic and lustful… her coat shines in the night glimmering and reflecting all of the gazes which is upon her.

Our dancers are within reach of each other. He decides to cross the floor only to be stopped by the pack at arms lengths away from her. She smiles seductively and walks away as if inviting him to fight his way through the pack to reach her. He accepts the challenge openly and seduces each member skillfully and steadily leaving each one wanting more and a lustful husk on the ground. She is impressed, but not ready to submit. The queen makes her move and grabs a random puma to dance with to show her dominance over others and leaving them groveling in her wake. He returns the gesture and mingles his way into a group of hounds trying to court a lovely little fox, with the glance of hunger he calls the fox over straight into his arms and the dance of lust begins on the floor.

Our dancers do not waste time in proving which one of them will be the seductive alpha, our dear lone wolf twirls and squeezes our poor little foxy making her gasp and moan with excitement as her feet could not keep up with her heartbeat as he deeply gazes into her eyes. Our femme fatale turns mister puma into putty in her hands, having him twirled around her little finger, her dancing turned heads and shatters a couple of glasses. Soon they both close the gap and with their partners ready to be swallowed, the sheer hunger and lust that vibrates in the bar. They reach out and switch partners, now the real dance begins.

He smiles and pulls her in. She gasps and bites her lower lip while staring intently at his. They make love and roughly ravish the dance floor. The crowd goes silent as only the music, their footsteps and heavy breathing can be heard. His hands on her hips, hers on his shoulders, finally he dips down to her and gives her a little bite on her neck... her hair stands on end. She was ready, she was his.

Our game has a winner and ready to take his spoils... he pulls her back up, gives her a light peck on her hand. She is ready to follow him to his place. To his den of pleasure, it was a match made under the stars deep in the woods, but...that didn't happen... he wanted her, but leaves her wanting more. He walked out, disappearing into the night only leaving her with a sweet whisper in her ear and a longing for his lips.

And so ladies and gents... our night closes and the ballad of pleasure leaves many loins unsatisfied till the next full moon, where our dancers meets again.

In the bar of intrigue.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading.
Comments would be lovely