European Visitor’s Eye over UAE and Luxury Car Rent in Dubai

Andria Knaggy was a German visitor who came to UAE and took car rent in Dubai. She got valuable information during driving course in UAE. Abu Mu’sabAzarkawi, traffic chief gave information on her arrival. He gives her additional Information.
Here You Will Find Important And Useful Information For Her Trip!
Currency: The currency is the UAE dirham (AED). For the change of day in any currency, click here. You can change money at banks and major hotels, although the best exchange rates are those that manage private money changers, who generally operate in the souks (markets) and most popular shopping malls. Major credit cards are also widely accepted as payment methods, like traveler's checks (preferably in US dollars or pounds sterling). ATMs are plentiful throughout the territory of the UAE.
Language: The Official Language Is Arabic, But English Is Widely Spoken And Understood
Visas: Citizens of the following countries do not need tourist visa for visits less than 30 days:
Australia, Austria, Brunei, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America.If your country is not on this list, you must acquire a visa before traveling. Refer to the embassy or any travel agency specialized for assistance in this regard.
Requirements to rent a car
Minimum age: Most rental agencies require a minimum age of 21 years and a year-old driver's license.
International Driving Permit (PIC): In Dubai and Abu Dhabi to drive is necessary to have an International Driver's License, while the rest of the country is only possible if a local driving license is held. Licenses from other countries are not valid. In no way suggest driving without a license.
International credit card: For Luxury Car Rental in Dubai , must show driver's name. This card must be sufficient to allow the blocking of the bond loan. The same will be blocked (not charged) on the card with an estimated value of: total excess + fuel + local taxes. In case of breakdown, accident or theft, contact emergency services and the police. Subsequently must notify the rental agency. If possible, take pictures and a report to the police. Dubai has parking meters in the central parts of the city, together with the main roads plus streets. When parking, be compensated the cost of parking in a trade orange, remove along with place parking ticket on the windshield. It is as well possible to buy a parking card that could be used in dissimilar areas of the city of Dubai, where there are parking meters green. This is the best tool to get for any visitor. The best information is the best way to travel through UAE. And this is an advice which is for you.