It Stinks Being an Angel

An Angel At Hogwarts

I ran as fast as I could. They were going to catch me. My heart pounded faster and faster each step I took. My throat burned. My heart begged me to stop. I knew I couldn't; not if I wanted to die. This wasn't working. If I kept on running, he was going to catch me. I had to do it, even if it would blow my secret. I moved my shoulders around as I ran and slowly, my silver wings grew out of my back. They got bigger and bigger until they were full sized. They flapped around my face and feathers drifted downwards. I flapped them once, twice, and instantly began soaring through the air. There was no way he could follow me now. I flew with all my might, not stopping once to see if he was still tailing me. Once I reached the borders of the town I finally stopped. I turned and gazed sadly at the beautiful city. This was most likely the last time I was ever going to see it. I had made so many memories and so many friends here. I sighed deeply and sorrowly. After what seemed like forever, I turned my back on the city I loved and took off into the night sky.

Fred laid his head on the cool glass surface of the compartment window. It had been a long day of packing his clothes, belongings, and prank plans and products for today was the day he would be going back to Hogwarts. Year 6, finally moving up the long ladder of Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Only a year left until he finally graduated! It was going to be long and tedious, but it he would make it fun. Fred and George always did. It didn't take long for Lee Jordan to show up. Lee, or LJ, a name that he hated so naturally, they had to call him that, was Fred and Georges best friend. He wasn't nearly as smart and creative as the two of them were, but he was always willing to help.
"Hey guys!" LJ called cheerfully. "Another year, another first year student to torment and use as a guinea pig. This is gonna be a brilliant year! I can feel it already!"
"LJ, your peppy, happy attitude is giving me a headache!" George complained from his seat in the corner. "We haven't even gotten to school yet!" George covered his head with his uniform as if he were a vampire and afraid of the light. Lee glared at him.
"Sorry for my brothers dingy attitude," Fred apologized. "We had another all-nighter. Invented the portable swamp!"
"Take it with you anywhere!" George's voice was muffled by his robes. "And when someone annoys the hell out of you, just take it out and say the spell, reducto. The thing will burst out into smelly, stinky, swampy fun!"
"Sounds wicked!" Lee said with a grin, and took a seat by Fred. "So, see any gorgeous babes on your way here?"
"No, not yet," Fred replied with a sigh. "Its only a matter of time." As soon as he said that, the door slid open. Fred and Lee looked up and goggled at the figure before them. It was a lovely, tall young girl. She had glimmering golden blond hair with aqua blue eyes and rosy pink lips. George pulled his uniform off his face and looked around quizzically, then stopped when he saw the angelic figure in the doorway. Fred seemed to be the only one that noticed that she had a faint silvery glow around her. He paid it no mind; he was too distracted by her beauty.
"Um," The girl began, biting her lip. Her voice was like melted crystal, beautiful and pure. "Can I hide in here?" All three of them nodded their heads slowly. She jumped into the compartment and slipped herself into the shelf where the boys had put their suitcases. The girl was just in time, for about fifty boys ran past the window coming from the direction she did.
"Are they gone?" she said quietly, her voice echoing in the small space.
"Yeah," Fred said, snapping out of his trance. "They're all gone." They heard her sigh and she sprang from her hiding place.
"Thank you!" She said cheerfully and headed for the door.
"Wait!" Fred shouted, stopping her. She turned around. "Do you want to stay with us?" Her smile was amazing. It practically glittered around her face.
"Yes!" She said, enthusiastically. "I would love to! I would not want another stampede coming after me." The girl took a seat next to George and the smile didn't wipe away.
"Ahem," Fred began, clearing his throat. "Well, I'm Fred! This is my twin, also known as the uglier version of yours truly, George. And old dreadlocks here is Lee Jordan. We call him LJ."
"I hate that name," Lee mumbled, his eyes not tearing away from her.
"My name is Celestial." She greeted. "Some people call me Celeste. You may choose!"
"That is a george-ous name!" George complimented. Fred smacked himself in the head.
"You did not just say george-ous," He asked, unimpressed. Celeste thought it was funny, for she was giggling. Her laugh was beautiful and light, like the tinkling of a bell.
"Celeste," Lee started. "What year are you in? We're all in our sixth." She looked down, as if she were embarrassed.
"Um, this is my first year at Hogwarts." She said sheepishly. The boys stared at her, dumbstruck. There was no way she could be in her first year.
"How old are you?" George questioned. "You don't look 11 or 12."
"I am a hun-" She stopped herself. "I mean, I am 16. I will be taking sixth year classes. I am just a foreign exchanged student."
"Oooh!" Fred said, slightly relieved. "Why didn't ya say so?" She shrugged.
"I guess you're gonna find out what house youre in when we get to school!" George informed her. She looked confused.
"House?" Celeste asked.
"Yeah, at Hogwarts, there's four houses," Lee began.
"Hufflepuff," George added. "For the people who really aren't good at anything. Ravenclaw, for the people who are geniuses."
"Slytherin," Lee piped in. "Who are all evil blast-ended-"
"Woah LJ!" Fred stopped him. "No need for wizard swears! Finally, there is Gryffindor, the coolest house of them all. Gryffindors are loyal, brave, good-looking, and awesome! That's why were all in there."
"I hope I get into Gryffindor!" She wished. "It sounds like fun!" The compartment door slid open, once again. A tall, red-haired boy with a million freckles stood in the doorway steaming. Literally.
"Fred, George!" The boy screamed. He looked only a year or two younger than Fred and George. "I am gonna kill you guys!" His face was turning purple with anger. It looked like the boy was going to strangle them if he hadn't noticed Celestial. His violet faced was replaced with scarlet.
"Oh, um," He sutured. "I guess I should strangle you guys later."
"Thats right, Ickle Ronnikins!" Fred teased. "We're in the presence of a lady!" He gestured towards Celestial, who gave a small wave.
"Shut up," he mumbled, without looking away from her. "I'm going now, but don't leave anymore of your pranks in my suitcase!" He stormed out of the room.
"Sigh, he will never learn, will he?" Fred asked, disappointed and shaking his head.
"He should know by now that we never listen to anyone but ourselves." George said in an equal tone. "That was our brother, by the way."
"Ron. He's in his fourth year." Fred added. "Not nearly as cool as we are."
"Though, he is best friends with Harry Potter." Lee said. Again, Celeste was confused. The boys looked shocked.
"You don't know Harry Potter!?" Lee cried, amazed. "He's a legend around here! What planet did you come from?" She looked dejected.
"Who is he?" She asked, looking at the floor.
"Do you know who, You-Know-Who is?" Fred asked, getting quieter as he spoke.
"You mean Voldem-" She was cut off by George.
"Don't say his name!" He whispered. "But, yes, that's him. Harry Potter defeated him when he was only one!" It was Celestials turn to be amazed.
"No!" she said, taken back. "No way! When he was one?" Lee nodded his head.
"He was a miracle baby," Lee said.
"I would love to meet him," She said.
"You'll get your chance when youre sorted into Gryffindor." Fred said, sure of himself. "Well, we'll be arriving at the school. Best get changed into our robes. Boys outnumber girls here, so we get to go first!"
"Ok, I shall go wait out in front of the compartment." She said with a smile and turned and left. She waited patiently, taking in the room around her. Every now and then, someone would come out of their compartment while their friends got changed. Celestial waved happily to each of them.
The train began rocking back and forth. Celeste looked up, alarmed.
'Not here, not now!' She thought to herself. The train lurched again and she held onto the walls around her. The compartment door slid open and the boys burst out of the room. Fred was wearing pants and only pants, and George was wearing a shirt and only a shirt, well and underwear of course. Lee was fully clothed.
"Whats going on?" Lee demanded. Celeste shook her head, afraid.
"I-I do not know!" she said. The train lurched once more and Celestial fell backwards on top of Fred.
"Woah!" Fred said, surprised. "You ok? I wasn't expecting this, but I kind of like it!"
"Fred, do not joke!" She said. "I, I am really scared." This was true. The only other time Celeste had been this afraid was-
The train began moving forward at high speed.
"Fred! George!" She screamed. The compartment door flew open, and began sucking Celestial in. Fred held on tighter to the girl, trying with all of his might not to let go and Celestial wrapped her arm around his waist, holding on with all of her might. The others went to help. Lee and George tried to force the door closed, but it wouldn't shut.
"Whoa, we haven't even made it to school and I'm already saving someone from death!" Fred said through grinded teeth.
"Good first day, eh Fred?" George added. Celeste slipped through Freds fingers and flew into the open door. It slammed shut behind her and refused to budge.
"Damn it!" Fred said, pounding on the door after he tried to pry it open. "It wont open!"
The train had returned to its normal speed.

Celeste was sucked into the room and watched as the door closed behind her, and was then sucked out the window and onto the roof. She was thrown onto her butt on the roof of the train. She opened her eyes and looked around. The train was no longer speeding, but still going at a fast rate. Then she spotted him. There, at the edge of the train, lay a demon. A demon that she had encountered once before. He was lying on his back with his arms around his head. One knee was bent while the other lay flat. His black, ripped wings lay behind his head.
"I missed you in Chicago," he said quietly in his deep, smooth voice. It was hard to hear him over the roar of the train. Celestial sat where she was thrown.
"No, Koga," she said, despite her fear. "You nearly had me. You forced me to reveal who I truly was. How did you find me again?"
"It was easy," He said with a shrug. "Everywhere you go, you leave a trail of light. I, being part darkness, was able to track you to here. To track you anywhere you go." Celestial's heart pounded.
"Now you have found me," She said, her voice quavering. "What are you going to do now?"
"The original plan was to kill you," He said uninterestedly, getting up from his spot on the floor. She saw his eyes, his glowing emerald green eyes. His black hair blew ferociously in the wind, yet he stood firmly where he was, as Celeste did.
"Now, I think I am going to do something even more dreadful," he said with an evil, sadistic smirk. "I was watching all of the mortals reactions to your beauty. I thought I might change things up a bit. Make you mortal." Celestial stared in horror at the demon before her. Not human, anything but human! His smirk grew wider and wider as the seconds flew by.
"I suppose it is better than death," she said with a sigh. "But, who is willing to risk it?" And with that, she shot off into the air, her silver wings exploding from her back. She flew through the air, flapping her wings ferociously. Koga was not far behind her. Celestial was like a bolt of silver light, while Koga a streak of black. Celestial saw before her a gigantic castle, with many towers and open fields. She would have admired its beauty if she wasnt flying for her life. She aimed towards the castle, hoping that she would be able to hide in it. Reaching for it, she stretched out her arms as if to embrace it. She felt a painful burning sensation hit her ankle and she twisted around. Koga stopped flying and was holing a long, thick whip that stretched out and tied around Celestials ankle. Koga gave the whip a big smack and it began to shock her. Celeste fell to the castle grounds. It was lucky she was flying low. She rolled into the grass lightly, and froze where she was. She was unable to move. His whip had paralyzed her. Unable to look up, she heard a small crunching sound and knew Koga had landed. He stepped closer to her until his foot was in front of her face. All Celestial could do was breath. Koga leaned in closer to her face and she could feel his breath. It smelled of blood and death.
"Say good-bye, to your beauty," He laughed and she closed her eyes. A moment of silence and then the calm air was filled with Celestial's screams of pain.

The door finally slid open, but Celestial was nowhere to be found. Fred cursed under his breath.
"What the hell was that?" George asked angrily, knowing no one would be able to answer. "And where did she go?"
"Well, we're almost at the school." Lee said quietly. Fred pulled his shirt on and George his pants. "Maybe she found her way there."
"I sure hope so," Fred answered, buttoning up his shirt.
The train reached the school only five minutes later, and the boys unpacked their luggage. They were the first ones to reach the carriages pulled by the invisible horses and therefore the first ones to the school. The saw a dark lump sprawled out onto the ground, and they immediately ran towards it. Lee flipped the lump over. It was a young girl, but she couldn't be Celeste; this girl's beauty was nothing compared to the girl that was taken from the train. This girl seemed to be unconscious.
"Hey," Lee whispered, pushing her slightly. She moaned and her eyes flittered open.
"Lee?" She said, blinking her eyes a couple of times. "Fred? George? Thank goodness you found me!"
"I'm sorry, but do we know you?" George asked. Fred couldn't take his eyes off of hers. They were so familiar, but where had he seen them?
"Huh?" She asked, bewildered. "What do you mean? It is me!"
"I'm sorry, but we dont know who you-" George began but was cut-off by his twin.
"Celestial." Fred said firmly and she smiled. It wasn't a happy, cheerful smile as before, but a relieved one. Celeste seemed so different. Her hair was no longer golden, but a plain brown and her silver glow had disappeared. The only things that remained the same were her aqua blue eyes.
"I am so happy you recognized me!" She shouted, sitting up slightly. She whimpered in pain and grabbed her ankle. There was charred black ring around it.
"Celeste?" George said, shocked. "What happened to you?"
"It is a long story," she mumbled quietly.
"And we've got a whole year to listen to it." Fred stated with a smirk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok you guys! This is my new story! I might change the title later. it all depends on what you guys think! It seemed to get into the plot immediately, but it needed to happen for the rest of the story to progress! As you can see, Celestial is an angel and Koga a demon. Now, I dont know who Celestial should fall in love with, so I need your help, my faithful reviewers! Tell me who you think it should be and any tips that would make this story awesome!!! Please message me and tell me what you think!!