It Stinks Being an Angel

An Angry Demon, A Happy Angel

Koga pounded his gloved fists onto the cold stone wall.
"Damn it!" he cursed. Slain sat on the floor next to him, watching him curiously.
"Whats wrong with you?" Slain asked casually, with a hint of concern in his booming voice. "Lose another angel?"
"No," Koga muttered. "Worse. I kissed one." Slain jumped up from his seat on the ground. He put his hands on his friends shoulders.
"You didnt," Slain asked, hoping Koga was just kidding. Judging by the look in his eyes, Koga was serious. Slain moaned and fell into a slump on the ground. He covered his eyes so that all he could see was his red, fingerless gloves. Slain was a large demon, unlike Koga who was skinny and muscular. No, Slain had large, broad shoulders and his biceps were exploding with muscles. He had large hands and feet the size of a small dog. Slain was the tallest and biggest demon in hell.
"It's not like I went over and kissed her," Koga began explaining. "Actually, she came and kissed me. I could tell she didnt enjoy it at all." He gazed around the room they were in. This was the entrance to the bridge between hell and Earth. There were two bridges total, this bridge and the one to heaven. Demons were not allowed to step in heaven; if they did, they would burn up and die. Vice versa if an angel were to walk into hell.
The bridge leads into a sewer somewhere on Earth. It depends on where you want to go. Humans dont have the ability to see either bridges.
"If she didnt kiss you because she wanted to, then why did she kiss you at all?" Slain muttered from behind his hands.
"She was trying to stop me from killing a human," Koga explained. He chuckled. "An angel helping a human. Imagine that. She must be really fond of him." He added bitterly. Slain looked up.
"Why so bitter, friend?" Slain asked curiously. "She is an angel, after all."
"Well," Koga started. He brushed his hands through his hair, admiring the silky darkness of it. "She's not TECHNICALLY an angel. I took away her powers and made her mortal."
"Ouch, thats harsh!" Slain said with approval. "Why'd you do that?"
"I was supposed to kill her but something stopped me." Koga confessed guiltily. "I wanted to see her in pain, but not dead. It was weird." Koga sat on the ground by Slain and they both stared across the bridge.
"And what was even stranger was that even though she was human," Koga said, turning towards Slain. "She didn't fall in love with me, like human females normally do."
"Perhaps she still has some of her powers left," Slain said thoughtfully.
"Impossible," Koga disagreed with a snort. "I took all of her powers. I know it."
'At least, I think I did,' Koga thought to himself.

Celeste opened her eyes and quickly closed them. The bright sunlight filtered into the room and almost blinded her. She moaned and slowly got up from where she was laying. She used her left hand to rub the sleep away from her eyes. When she adjusted to the light, she didnt recognize the room she was in. It was long and slender and filled with about 20 beds. Celestial was laying in one of them. Next to her was a small table filled with flowers and candy, all from Fred, George, and Lee. She smiled to herself. Then she remembered what happened.
"Fred!" She squeaked. Celeste flipped the white covers off of her and jumped off of her little bed. Instead of landing on the ground, she landed on someone she did not notice.
"Oh, I'm so sorry- Fred!" Celestial squealed with delight. He was asleep in the chair. Celeste didnt want to wake him, so she curled up into a ball in his lap and tried to fall asleep again.
'Thank goodness hes alright!' Celeste thought happily.
"Shes alive!" Someone screamed from the doorway. I looked up and saw George and Lee running towards us, their arms filled with more flowers and candy. Celestial put her fingers to her lips, motioning them to be quiet, and then pointed at Fred.
"Oh, right. Sorry!" Lee apologized. George and LJ grinned at each other. They put their gifts onto her bed and each walked to the sides of Fred. George winked at her and leaned towards Freds ear. Lee did like-wise. Fred grunted in his sleep.
"One," George mouthed. "Two, three!" They both screamed as loud as they could.
"GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!" they yelled. Fred jumped up from his chair and fell to the ground with Celeste in his arms. George and Lee busted out laughing as they watched Fred look around the room with fear in his eyes. He was clutching Celestial like a teddy bear.
"That was wicked George!" Lee said, giving George a high-five. Celestial was blushing in Freds arms on the floor. She thought it was funny as well, but was extremely embarrassed. Fred glared at the three of them
"That was so not funny," Fred grumbled, letting go of the former angel and standing up.
"Oh yes it was!" George managed to say through his laughing hysterics. You should have seen the look on your face! Oh wait, I can show you! George grabbed Celeste and fell on the floor just as Fred did before. A smile twitched in the corner of Fred's mouth, but then he scowled. He saw the way he was holding Celeste and he didn't like it. He didnt know why. George let go of Celestial and their laughter died down. Just in time, for Madame Pomfrey had just charged into the Hospital in a tizzy.
"There is a patient in here!" She screeched. "You need to quiet down! Oh, I see she is awake. Well, still. Please keep your voices down! Ms, um, what was your name again?" "Celestial!" Celeste answered. "Celestial Haven."
"Well Ms. Haven, I should expect you to be less rowdy after what had happened yesterday."
"Yesterday?" Celestial asked. "Was I out that long?" The three boys nodded.
"And we never left your side!" Fred said.
"Now that she is awake you three must leave," Madame Pomfrey commanded.
"Sure, sure," Fred said and the nurse left.
"Well me lady," George said with a bow. "It is time for us to bid you adu!" Celeste giggled and waved good bye. As the boys left she grabbed all of her gifts and headed for the Gryffindor common room.
"Celestial?" Fred asked. He made her jump because she thought he was gone.
"Yeah? she said with a smile.
"What did you do to stop that demon?" He asked curiously, with a small hint of worry. Celeste bit her lip.
"Um," She scrambled around in her brain for something to say. She couldnt exactly tell him she kissed a demon. "Well, I, um. Got a small surge of my power back and I, blasted him off!" Celeste answered with a punch in the air. Fred laughed.
"That means youre getting your powers back!" Fred said happily and relieved. Celeste nodded and gave a small smile. Fred went over to her and hugged her. Celestial blushed.
"What was that for?" She asked, looking down. Fred grinned and put his hands in his pockets.
"Well, for saving my life," He answered. "I owe you. Big time."
"You can start by helping me carry your guys's gifts," I suggested happily. Fred grabbed some of the items from her arms and they walked together to the Gryffindor Common Room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not one of my best, i'll admit, but it was one of those chapters that would help continue onto the NEXT chapter, you know?? So just tell me what you think, what i should change, add, all that fun stuff.