It Stinks Being an Angel

A Strange Dream

It was all settled. Ambion was now a fellow sixth year student at Hogwart’s School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Celestial hated it. He followed her everywhere, and she found it increasingly annoying. But there was nothing she could do. He was her fiance.
Celeste was sitting in one of the chairs by the fireplace in the Gryffindor common room. She was working on her Potions essay (the fourth one this week) and she was almost finished with it.
"Wiggentree bark mixed with flobberworms mucus creates a potion called the wiggenweld healing potion..." she muttered to herself. "In conclusion...there! Finished!" She sighed and gently set her completed essay on the couch beside her. Celeste smiled and curled up into a little ball. She looked at the clock on the wall and it read 11:00. Suddenly, the tired got to her and she yawned. The portrait swung open and Fred, George, and LJ walked into the room. Celeste greeted them with a smile. George and Lee were in a deep conversation about an upcoming prank they wanted to do on the Slytherins, but Fred was strangely quiet. He seemed to be looking for someone and smiled when he saw Celestial. It was very odd. The look in his eyes were...wanting. Something was wrong and she knew it. He leisurely walked over to the couch where she was sitting, and leaned against the back of the chair. The look was still there.
"Hey Celeste," he said smoothly. "Want to see something fun?"
"Um, sure...I guess so. I just finished my potions essay." Celeste said happily. Fred held out his hand and she took it. He led her outside into the empty hallway on the seventh floor.
"Fred? Isn't it late? What if we get caught?" She asked anxiously.
"Come on," was all he said, as if he hadn't even heard the question at all. He led her to the grand staircase and down the many moving stairs, stopping ever so often to check to see if the coast was clear. The farther they went down, the more apprehensive Celeste became. They ended up stopping entirely in the dungeons.
"Fred, it's dark," She whispered fearfully. She leaned in closer to him and he smirked. There was a scuttling from behind her and she jumped. It was only a mouse. Celeste sighed and turned back to Fred when he pushed her against a wall. It knocked the wind out of her. He held her wrists up alongside the wall and began kissing her roughly. She couldn't believe it. Was he forcing himself on her? This wasn't like Fred at all. She tried to kick him away but her efforts were useless. She tossed and turned her head to avoid his mouth but it always found its way back. Celeste couldn't breath. He was practically smothering her. She was about to surrender to Fred when someone slammed into him, knocking him into the ground. Celeste began to breathe heavily and slid down to the ground. Her forehead was sopping in sweat and her mind was racing. The two were wresting on the ground. Finally, the man who saved me punched Fred in the nose and stood up. His breathing matched Celeste's. He turned to her and smiled. It was...Fred?!
"'ello Celeste!" He greeted casually.
"Huh?" she gasped. I turned to the other Fred and saw he was replaced with someone else. It was a younger man with practically white hair. He was holding his nose and glaring at Fred.
"Stupefy!" Fred yelled at him with his wand pointed. The man fell to the ground, knocked unconscious. Fred snorted and walked over to Celeste who backed away. He smiled at her softly.
"It's ok, Celestial," He said calmly. "That wasn't me. It was Draco Malfoy using polyjuice potion."
"Draco? Polyjuice potion?" she gasped. Her mouth gaped. He held out his hand to her, and she didn't know if she could trust him again. Fred looked at her uncertainly and sighed.
"Polyjuice potion is a potion that can transform you into another person," He began to explain to the innocent former angel. Celeste did recall mentioning it in her potions essay two weeks ago. She swallowed and took his offered hand. Fred yanked her into a giant hug.
"God, I am so sorry!" He apologized. "I was in the library, I know, shocking, but I was in the library for homework and I guess he replaced me. I wasn't there to protect you, Celeste. But I promise it will never happen again." He kissed her head slightly as a tear drop slid down her cheek. She hadn't said a word that whole time. It was stuck in her throat. There were a million things she wanted to say. She wanted to scream, cry out, curse at Draco, and thank Fred.
"Come on," He said quietly. "Let's go back up. But, first!" He let go of her and walked over to Malfoy. He grabbed the top of his pants and yanked them down, revealing his Dark green boxer-briefs. Celeste couldn't help but let out a little chuckle at that.
"I hope he doesn't wake up until after someone's seen him," Fred wished with a smile. "Or at least until after Collin Creevey's taken a picture of him." He held out his hand once again and this time, she took it confidently. The walked together up to the Gryffindor common just like they did the day she left the hospital wing.

And then the world resolved itself into pain and semidarkness: He was half buried in the wreckage of a corridor that had been subjected to a terrible attack. Cold air told him that the side of the castle had been blown away, and hot stickiness on his cheek told him he was bleeding copiously. Then he heard a terrible cru that pulled at his insides, that expression of agony of a kind neither flame nor curse could cause, and he stood up, swaying, more frightened than he had been that day, more frightened, perhaps, than he had been in his life...
And Hermione was struggling to her feet in the wreckage, and three redheaded men were grouped on the ground where the wall had blasted apart. Harry grabbed Hermione's hand as they staggered and stumbled over stone and wood.
"No-no-no!" someone was shouting "No! Fred! No!"
And Percy was shaking his brother, and Ron was kneeling beside them, and Fred's eyes stared without seeing, the ghost of his last laugh still etched upon his face. (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, by J.K. Rowling) (NOT MINE)

Celestial shot up in her bed, screaming so loudly it hurt her own ears. Sweat was cascading down her head and onto the pillow behind her. Ambion was by her side, looking at her worriedly. He pulled out a stethoscope and began checking her heart.
"Celeste!" He cried out. "Are you ok? You heart rate is fast! Let's check your pulse. Yep, you're alive!" He hugged her lovingly.
"W-where did you ga-get the stethoscope from?" she wondered aloud.
"A place where you don't want to know," he said with a wink. The girls in the room were all screaming at Ambion.
"How did he get in here?" They were all exclaiming. They pulled their bed sheets over their pajamas which was completely pointless; It was not like any of them were naked.
"Relax, ladies!" Ambion said superiorly, holding his arms up. "I am only here to comfort my Celestial here. Go back to your normal routines." He smiled a blinding-white smile at them.
"But how did you get in here?" Alicia Spinnet asked. "If any guy had tried to climb the stairs, they would turn into a slide!"
"I used the window," he stated matter-of-factly.
"But, how?" Angelina Johnson demanded.
"I am good like that," he explained arrogantly.
"I am fine, Ambion," I reassured him, holding my hand to my chest. "Just a, just a nightmare."
"Well, alright then, if you are sure." He said, beginning to stand up. "Wait! That means there is a demon in you! We must exorcise it!"
"No, there is not demon," she told him, rolling her eyes. She swung her legs to the side and stood up. "Now, you must return to your dormitory. And please, put a shirt on." He bowed to her and headed for the window. She held her hand up to stop him.
"The door, please," Celestial commanded. He bowed again and left towards the door. As soon as he took a step down, it turned into a slide and he slid the rest of the way down.
"Good lord, that man is going to send me back to heaven!" Celeste complained.
'What had I just witnessed?' She thought inside her mind. 'Did I just see Fred's death?' She quickly got dressed and headed downstairs where Ambion and Fred were arguing.
"What is the meaning of this?" She demanded to know.
"Goldie Locks here won't tell me why you were screaming!" Fred informed.
"I am only protecting your privacy, my dear," Ambion explained graciously.
"You were not protecting my privacy when you flew into the girl's dormitory," she pointed out. He gaped at her.
"I was worried!"
"Was Fred not worried as well?" Celestial continued to point out.
"Fine, take his side then!" Ambion growled, folding his arms across his bare chest. He stormed upstairs to the boy's dormitory.
"My apologies. Ambion is a bit..." She thought for the right word.
"Annoying? Obnoxious? Rude? Arrogant?" He began listing off, causing her to smile. "Am I missing anything?"
"I guess you are right." Celeste admitted, collapsing onto the loveseat. Fred silently walked over to her and sat on the armrest.
"So, why were you screaming so early in the morning?" Fred questioned.
"I had a nightmare..." I told him.
"About what?" he continued to ask.
"Um..." she bit her lip. Did she really want to tell him that she saw his death?
"OooOoooh..." He said with a smirk. "THAT, huh? Was I included?" She smacked his arm, knowing exactly what he was talking about.
"Pervert." Celeste muttered. "No, it was not THAT at all. I saw somebody...die." She whispered the last part. He swallowed.
"Whose?"
"I don't know," She lied. "It was horrible. There was some massive fight and then someone blasted the wall open and it collapsed on me, or at least I thought it was me. It might have been someone else I was viewing this from. I saw Hermione and Ron there. They were ok. It took place at Hogwart's. Fred, it was so horrible." She bit her lip again, trying to hold back tears that threatened to leak out.
"At least you didn't know the person," Fred pointed out, putting his arm around her. "It would have been ten times worse if you knew him. And besides, it was only a dream."

Or was it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, you know the drill. Tell me what you think; you liked it, hated it, thought it needed something more. Just tell me 'cuz i really appreciate the feedback!! Thanks again!