Status: Sorry if my ranting is offending but I will tell it like it is so DEAL WITH IT....... pwease XD

Supercell

Adress to the Outcasts

There is a storm brewing. Can you hear it? This isn't your average storm is it? No, this storm is different. This is a storm that is so big, so massive, that it can cross the equator and back turning in the same direction and will rage on until the whole world is swallowed. This storm is the most ferocious beast ever born from the pits of hell, a monster that will be the downfall of society, that will rip through or delicate superstructure, breaking and tearing apart out fragile dreams. The storm filled with the broken dreams of those hide-in-the-corner kids who, as they watch their books fall to the ground, see the world around them would rather turn a blind eye then step up to help. The simple action of saying "NO! WE WONT TAKE IT ANYMORE!" torn away and crushed like the glasses under a bully's foot, swirling around in a never ending whirlpool of pain.
My dreams are up there too, because I am one of those kids. Well i'm not technically human but I can feel what they feel... ok fine so im not human at all but ill explain that later. Come on, is it too hard to just REALIZE WHAT THE FUCK WE ARE DOING AND STAND UP AND FIX IT! All of you, I know you are out there. WATCH! Listen closely for the footstep or the tell tale rustle in the grass that tells you that its there, hiding in the brush waiting to pounce.
That's what we are built for, WE will become the storm raging, living, and fight for the first time, spinning, thunder will be our voice and lightning the shine in our eyes the will shine to the edges of the universe.
WE ARE COMING WATCH FOR US
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
JOIN US! IT IS STARTING!