Demolition Love Affair

Chapter 1

Frank's P.O.V.

"Gerard, can we talk?" I whispered in his ear then walked off of the tour bus, not waiting for a response. A few days ago, he and I had decided to leave our girlfriends for each other. It was a difficult decision for both of us; I really love Jamia and Gee really loves Lyn-z, but we love each other more. We have for a long time.

I was leaning against the side of the bus when Gerard stepped off. "Yes, Frankie?" he asked while shutting the door.

I wasn't exactly sure how to bring it up without sounding like a pestering child, so we stood there for a few moments staring at each other. I sucked my lip ring into my mouth and chewed on it, a nervous habit of mine. I was about to speak, but Gerard beat me to it. "Is it about Jam and Lyn?"

"Um yeah. I uh... Last night I ended it with Jam," I forced out.

"Oh really? How did she take it?"

"She was actually very understanding. She said she could tell we had this... chemistry. She said she knew I loved her, but I wasn't IN love with her. We're still friends though," I said in a hushed tone and turned my eyes to the ground.

"Wow, that's great," he exclaimed.

"Really? You think so?" I looked back up and searched his eyes for any disapproval. All I saw was happiness and love in those beautiful hazel orbs.

"Hell yeah! I knew she'd understand. Jam's just that kind of girl," he said with a smile, running a hand through his black and blonde hair. "I just hope Lyn is that understanding as well..."

"I'm sure she will be sweetie," I reassured him and rubbed his arm soothingly. Gerard placed his hands on my face, pulling it towards his. Just as our lips were about to connect, someone called out to him. "Gerard!" the voice said sweetly.

As Lyn-z rounded the corner from behind the bus, Gerard and I were jumping apart from each other. "There you are Geebear! I've been looking everywhere for you," she exclaimed as she kissed his cheek with her lips, heavily applied cherry red lipstick.

"I've been here on the bus. Frankie and I just came out here to have a smoke," he lied as he produced a pack of cigarettes from his pocket. "You want one?" he asked Lyn-z as he handed me one.

"Nah I'm fine," she said and wrapped her arm around his.

"Okay hun. Did you need something?"

"I just wanted to see you is all," she said with a smile. I looked away as she kissed his lips, jealousy arising in me. "I'll see you after the concert right?" she asked him after pulling away.

"Right sugar. See ya later."

She smiled and started to walk away. "Love ya. See ya Frank," she called as she walked to wherever she appeared from.

"That was close," I whispered more to myself than to Gerard.

"Yeah... I'm gonna do it after Warped Tour," he said.

"But you said you'd do it soon!" I exclaimed.

"I know... But if I do it now, everything could get really awkward or even worse," he said. "It's just another 3 months anyways Frankie. Then you can have me all to yourself."

"But that's 3 more months of leading her on Gee! That's totally unfair to Lyn," I said. "That's too long... Please do it soon, please?" I put on my best puppy dog face, which I have perfected since I have so many puppies.

"So what? Are you saying you're not willing to wait that long?" he accused me. I gave him by best "what the fuck" look, but I guess he ignored it. "If that's so," he continued, "then maybe I shouldn't even do it at all!" With that, he stormed back onto the bus, leaving me standing there brokenhearted and confused.