Status: On going

Jumped by a Vampire

Jumped

So I'm walking along a dark 'short cut' path when I get attacked! I think CRAP! I knew I should have just driven but oh no I had to have the guilt trip from my boyfriend about keeping fit ‘It’s only a 10 minute walk’ I can hear him saying.

I zoom back with a crash to the present with this guy in a bloody hoody, how stereotypical, trying to kiss me or something. 'Hey you perve, just take my bag, here!' I say while throwing it at him.
He stands back, with my bag in his hands and all I can think about is god dammit there goes the Christmas present but as I start to divert my eyes away from my bag and look up to his face, which is just kinda staring at me I realise he’s got a mask on.

'Really?' I say with a bit of a pout 'you couldn’t come up with a better disguise than a vampire? Are you hoping the girls will just roll over and say ‘ohhh Rob Pat have me now?'.

He has obviously seen the abomination but everyone secretly watches it opinion of Twilight for anyone over the age of 18 that is, as he chuckles to himself and finally starts to talk. Me as my bratty, stubborn self, can never really shut up so I interrupt him by asking if I can leave now. Well the chuckling stopped very quickly and it dawns on me, he’s not going to let me leave, something’s going to happen here and its going to hurt.

I think about screaming but for the first time in my life I cannot produce any sound. He creeps closer to me and my entire body is telling me ‘What the fuck? You need to run’ but I don’t. How stupid! I just bloody stand there as he comes closer and closer.

The next thing I feel I find hard to describe, coldness, thrusted into my gut. A sharp agonising pain stabs through me. It’s kinda like ‘I need to move to stop this pain’ but that hurts so ‘lets just stay still’ but CRAP that hurts too’ so you just kinda lie there. In a pile of your own blood thinking not that I’m going to die but that oh man this blood is never going to come out of the top I just bought.
He leans in and whispers something in my ear. And its only now that I know he said ‘stay alive, Im not done with you’. This is not from actually remembering what he said cause hello! I have just been stabbed but the fact that I did survive and he told me over lunch.

Oh yes, I should clarify, so I’m lying there in a pool of my own blood and he has a total spaz out. Literally starts like having a fit then all of a sudden stops, kneels over me and starts to bite my neck.
Now understand, at this point I’m thinking Dude you’re a major weirdo, you really get your kicks from pretending to be a blood sucking vamp but then I realise that his teeth have actually sunk into my skin. Not the kind when your fooling around with your boyfriend and it just hurts because hes biting you but actually two pokers sinking into the skin, sucking!

The last thing I really remember before I assume passing out, how embarrassing, is ‘so I’ve been jumped by a vampire, vampires are real… I KNEW IT!.

****
"Oh my god my head!" I screamed out in pain as I adjusted my fizzy eyes and found myself sprawled out on the floor. Rubbing my neck as it held up the ball of metal that was my noggin. My hands sprung down to my tummy checking for the gaping hole after remembering the horror that had happened.

To my surprise I couldn't find anything wrong and when I looked down another shock to the system, underneath my tattered jumper that was stained with blood I was perfectly fine. Well I wouldn’t say perfectly fine as I had no idea where I was and looking round now it was like I was in another time. Old fashion and I mean really old fashioned not the kind of stuff your nan has that smells like that weird but familiar nan smell.

“Oh good, you are finally awake”. A rich British accent practically whispered out behind me. My head sprang around to locate the soft voice but a sharp pain quivered through the back of my neck.
“Bloody hell, what do you do to me you freak?” I moaned as I slowly moved to my knees and cradled by head between them.

“Ha”. The voice, which I had not yet matched to a face had moved nearer. I tried to find some inner strength and think ‘what would Buffy do?’ though even the thought of flipping onto my feet with a side kick towards the voice tired me out let alone me actually having the skill to remotely attempt it.
I tried to move my head again to try to get a glimpse of an exit. I decided that I would try and keep him talking, distracted so I could at least try and escape.

“I’m afraid that when I do come out to choose someone I have to make it look more like your everyday, animalistic attack. To protect mine, you understand. I healed your wound immediately when we returned”. He was further away again now and I peeked up through my hair but I was only met with the sight of very big wardrobes.

“Come!” was all I heard apart from a screeching from what I assumed was a door. I jumped up and ignored the screaming in my head ready to make my get away. I stumbled to a holt however as the sight I saw before me stopped me in my tracks. Four woman, all of different ethnicities coming towards me. The door locked behind after a shadow escaped the room. I looked at the woman and cringed. ‘What have I gotten myself into’ I thought as I backed away slowly from these feline creatures that seemed to move like a cat on the prowl of a mouse.

“Resistance is futile” Another Rich accent spoke from one of the closer bodies. “To hell with this” I mumbled under my breath as I braced my legs willing them to move. I bolted for the door in what I thought was one swift motion however it appeared they had me matched as no sooner than I twitched in movement a large knock on the head sent me plummeting into blackness once more. ‘not again’ my mind slurred before the darkness won.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welcome to my second book - please go easy on me, I'm new to writing but would love feedback if you have time! The first chapter is shorter than the other but it gives you a feel for the rest.

As I state on my first book I usually update on Wattpad but have been recommended this site by a friend. Hope you like my work and happy to take any requests to read your work too.