The Hedgehog Of The Day Will Embrace The World In Grey.

NoteBook Encounter.

Shadow's pov

-
And the sun will set for you

I got back home, Sonic had invited me over tommorow. It was strange, I just felt so...Happy. Amy practically hated me. Not for long. I wouldn't feel that way anymore. I was confused at my own actions today, as if I was being controlled by something.

Noone should be able to do this to me, to manipulate my emotions and actions. I felt a flare of anger and hatred to whatever or whoever did this to me. As soon as I found out. . . That person would be dead by the hour.

"You never wrote in that notebook huh?" Sonic had chirped, making fun of me in the process. He laughed, a piercing sound. That's when I realized I wasn't myself.

It came as a blowto the face. One minute I was Laughing with Sonic, then Sonic was laughing alone, and I felt sick. Disgusted at myself.

How could I... The ultimate life form, lower myself to the level of this Faker? In a sense, he copied what I did and was. . .Why was I, all of a sudden, ignoring that? I felt the same thing I did yesterday.

The pull of the notebook. I opened the curtain, black as it was, it let in hardly enough light to see. Let alone write. I looked outside. It was easier than normal. It was darker out.

Not the same dark as when you put sunglasses on, or at night. It was lighter, way lighter than that. It was more as if there was a slight tone. hardly noticeable. I don't think anyone else noticed. Or if they did, they brushed it off. It was kind of like a cloud had settled over the sun. For which I wasn't complaining.

I opened the notebook on top of my desk, turning it to the second page. What should I write about? Well, I decided, it wasn't like anyone would find this, so I wrote about something impossible. Because it could never happen.

I started writing, topping the page with:
'What Things Would Be Like If I Were A Flirt' "The day would start off normal for anyone. I would prepare myself for my day, then head out. Everyone, especially the females, would want to hang out. And I would fit that mold. I would flirt, compliment, and get anyone I wanted on a date. If I wanted I could get a girl out of her obsessive crush. I would do my business, then go on a date. Guys would even Laugh with me, and I wouldn't be teased, or made fun of, or humiliated. I would be cool, looked up to, and respected."

I closed the book. That wouldn't happen even if pigs sprouted wings and took flight. I reassured myself.

I crawled over to my bed, even I needed to sleep once in a while.