Status: currently writing

It Takes a Little Push to Pull on Through

Chapter 1.

Chapter 1.

She sat their by herself with her head in her hands and the tears struggling to escape her eyes. She didnt know whay to do. She was terrified beyond belief. How was she supposed to tell her family? What was she supposed to do? She was only seventeen years old and her life was going downhill. Crashing.

She looked down again at the object in her hands. She wanted to see it again just to make sure she didnt read it wrong or for some reason it magically changed but the little pink plus sign was still their and her life was still ruined. She stood up slowly, grabbing the counter for support so she wouldn't fall and looked at herself in the mirror. She thought for a moment about doing the unthinkable seeing as she did not believe in that.

"Cara, will you please hurry up in their? I have things to do!" Jane, her step-mom said sternly from outside the bathroom door.

She jumped a little at the sound of Jane's voice and quickly put the test in the pocket of her sweatpants.

"Cara please! You have been in their for almost half an hour. What the hell could you possibly be doing in their?!"

"Yeah" was all she found herself saying as she turned around and swung open the door. She came face to face with her step mom for a short second before passing her, "sorry. I didn't realize I was that long"

"Dammit! I'm going to be late now thanks to you. I told you to stay out of my way today so that I could get things done. How hard is it to listen?!"

Cara apologized again quickly before walking the rest of the way down the hall to her room, closing her door slowly behind her. She kept her back against the door, her eyes closed and sighed before letting herself slowly slide down to the floor where she finally broke in to a fit of tears. How was she supposed to deal with this? Her step mom already hates her and gets mad at her for everything and as for her dad? She doesn't even want to think about what he would do. She couldn't stop crying and no matter how many times she wiped her face, the tears just kept falling. She was a wreck. She was used to messing things up but this was different. This was a matter of life. This wasn't a mistake or a problem she could fix. This was something that she could not undo.

She knew that she would have to tell her parents eventually but right now was not the time. Right now she just needed to clear her head and think things over before she did anything else. Walking to work seemed like a good idea seeing as it gave her time to clear her head and think.

She stood up slowly from her bedroom floor, wiped the tears from her face one last time and walked over to her closet to change out of the sweats that she was wearing. She grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and threw them on before walking downstairs to grab her bag and put on her shoes. Seeing as her step mom was in the shower and nobody else was home at the moment, she left a note on the dining table and left the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! So this is the first story that I am posting on this profile. It has been a very, VERY long time since I have written anything so I hope that you all like it. Please let me know what you think of it, whether it be bad or good.

So this chapter was a bit on the short end but they won't all be like that. The next one is longer.

Anyway, enjoy the story! :)

-Sebb