When 2 luvers collide

Is this the girl in my dreams

Billie's pov

This was our first gig in Gilman and it felt amazing. Me Mike and Tre settled our stuff on the stage and took our places. I was really nervious, but I luv to perform in front of young people like me. We started off with Christie Road following to Road of Acceptance, and skipped to the Library. Evryone was enjoying us so far and that could make me the happiest guy in the world. What would meke me the happiest of the happiest is if I met that girl from my dreams. I've been dreaming about her for so long and I have no idea why. Only while I was performing I noticed the same girl in the audience right in front of our stage but a few inches far. She had the brightes brown eyes and she couldn't get her eyes of off me as if suspecting something.

When we were done with our show, we jumped out the stage w our equipment and went off into the mosh pit. As I found my way through the audience, I found her and she looked at me nerviously just as tre and mike when to go get some drinks. I asked her, "Wanna go some place quiet!" She nodded and we scourted out the Gilman. She complimented, "You guys were awsome." I replied, "Thanks, I noticed you in the audience." She replied matter of factly, "Well, I couldn't miss this for the world and besides this is the first gig I ever go to in Cali." I answered, "Oh really, thats interesting, where you from?" She replied, "Minnesotta, just movved here two months ago." I nodded ans said, "I've been living here my whole life." She smiled and asked, "Whats your name handsome?" I smiled trying not to blush and answered, "Billie Joe, you?" She stated, "Addrienne, you can call me Addie." I nodded I wanted to tell her that I've ben dreaming about her but I guess that would freak her out so I didn't wanna say anything.

She said, "I know it may sound pretty weird, but for some reason I've been having dreams about you since I was 11 and I have no idea why." Oh my god! I'm just gonna tell her, "Like me too, but I was 12 at the time, wow thats amazing." She nodded and said, "I guess we're meant to be." I smiled hell yeah we were. I asked, "Do you wanna go out for a drink or something?" She smiled and said, "Yeah, that would be great I have my car in the parking lot." I replied, "Oh okay, I'ma just put blue in the book mobile and we'll be on our way."