When 2 luvers collide

Cuz she's 2,000 light years away

Addie's pov...

Billie is such an incredible guy, and I could never ask for more. We're at the coffee place exchanging conversation. Then he flirts, "You're a beautiful girl, addie, I just cant get my eyes off of you." I smiled blushing a bit, well madly. He grins and says, "Awww, you look pretty when you blush." I joked, "Oh stop it, Billie." He laughs and suggests, "You wanna get out of here, maybe go some place else, I'd like to show more." I nodded and we got up from our chairs and left the coffee place.

As we walked, he held my hand and I gladly kept mines there, I felt so special inside. We ended up in this tracks, they looked pretty old. I looked at the name of the street "Christie Road". He explained, "I decided to take you here cuz this tracks are like home to me. I always come here to get away from reality." I nodded and he pulled me down to sit on the tracks. I rested my head on his shoulder, and I admitted, "Being here with you, it feels so perfect." He replied, "Yeah, I could say the same thing, you're so perfect 80, mind if I call you that?" I replied, "I don't mind, it sounds pretty sweet." He smiled and held me closer to him, I felt so warm and safe. He started to glance at me, as I glanced at him and thats when we leaned closer to eachother, and I took the opportunity to kiss him. He kissed me back as he held me closer.

I place me hand on his cheeck as ran his hands through my dread locks. This was the best kiss of my life. We finally pulled away and smiled at eachother, I said, "It's getting late, I gotta head back." He suggested, "I'll walk you back to your car." I nodded as usual and he helped me up. We walked our way to the Gilman, holding hands, and he said, "I know I just met you and but could you do me the favor of being my girl?" OMG my heart started beating so fast I couldnt breath. I replied, "Yeah, of course." He smiled and kissed me gentley on my lips.

We finally arrived to the Gilman and heade our separate ways, I wanted to see him again.

Billie's pov....

This was the most amazing evening, I loved everything about 80, shes the one for me and I knew it. Once she left in her ford, I realized she's 2,000 light years away, I miss her already and those lips that make you wanna be something more than your normal self and you dont know what would that be.