Kittens

Did You Just Say I'm Pregnant?

Kittens
Disclaimer: Don’t own Cats.

Mistoffelees awoke for the umpteenth time that night, clutching his buldge of a stomach. He stifled a groan, not wanting to wake his soundly sleeping mate. Rum Tum Tugger always overreacted when the kitten in Misto's tummy did something. The slightest kick could make the tuxedo tom whine, and said whine could make the usually suave Tugger act like an overprotective mother.
Misto sat up and tried to stand, silently cursing his magical powers. After all, they got him into this mess. Well, that and a few nights alone with Tugger... Anyway, back to the cursing. Due to his powers having few or no limitations, it was very possible for him to get pregnant, especially when his hormones and his magic clicked together. So, in the heat of the moment, his powers revamped his organs and voila! A tom became pregnant.
They were happy, though. They had been wanting a kitten, and before they found out about Misto's magic, they had been heavily planning to adopt. Misto smiled to himself as he remembered Tugger's initial reaction.

Misto stared at Jennyanydots as though she had grown a second head.
"Did you just say I'm pregnant? How is that even possible??" he had asked.
Jenny had chuckled. "Your powers linked to your hormones and did a little big of interior rearranging. You are now fully capable of getting pregnant and have a little one on the way. You're about two weeks along."
Misto had put a paw to his forehead and blinked a few times, trying to wrap his head around it.
"Well, I'd better go tell Tugger." he had said, shaking his head. He thanked Jenny for her help and left.
He knew his mate would be happy. They had been talking about kittens and families for months. But, like any newly-pregnant queen, he had been paranoid and worried that the mained tom wouldn't take it well.
He stepped into their shared den and saw Tugger fixing up lunch, which consisted of a stolen jar of tuna- Misto's favorite- and some milk - Misto didn't even bother asking how they got that.
"Oh, good, you're home." Tugger had smiled, walking up to the tuxedo tom and wrapping his arms around his black-and-white waist. "What did Jenny say about your sickness and such?"
Of course, Misto had told Tugger that he had been feeling sick lately. The magician really didn't want to see the adults about it, but the mained tom had forced him.
"I need to talk to you. Seriously." Misto had said, meeting Tugger's eyes. Tugger tilted his head to the side, afraid that his mate had bad news. They sat on their bed, Tugger's arms still around Misto.
"What is it, babe? What did Jenny say?"
Misto took a breath. "I'm pregnant."
Tugger blinked. Misto swallowed. Tugger stared. Misto looked down.
"How?" was all the flirt could manage. The magician relayed what Jenny had said. He resisted the urge to bite his lip as he awaited his mate's reaction. Before he knew was was happening, he was in the air spinning around, tightly held by Tugger's strong arms.
"This is wonderful!" the mained tom cried happily, setting his now dizzy mate down. "We can have a kit of our own!"
Misto smiled. This was the response he had hoped for. He stood on his toes and placed a loving kiss on Tugger's lips.

Misto snapped out of his reminiscing as familiar arms wrapped around his waist and a familiar chin rested upon his shoulder. He smiled and nuzzled the head beside his.
"Kitten wake you up again?" Tugger asked with a yawn. Misto nodded as a purr rumbled through his chest. Tugger chuckled. He loved getting this kind of reaction from his mate, and the hormones of his pregnancy made him even more affectionate.
"Come on, let's go back to sleep." Tugger suggested, unwrapping himself from his mate and laying back against the pillows. Misto continued to smile as he snuggled in beside his mained mate, still purring. Tugger draped a blanket over them and gently rubbed the magician's stomach. He kissed Misto's forehead and his nose, chuckling at the pout he received for skipping his lips. He let his own chest rumble as he places a loving kiss on the tuxedo’s lips.