Rette Mich

Zwei

The handcuffs cut into Georg's already raw wrists. His body ached and he was sure a few of his ribs were broken. His hands were cuffed to the bed post behind his head, making it even harder for him to breathe. He could hear muffled voices outside the door and his body tensed slightly.

"Look just tell him to be careful. Some of his ribs are broken. Move the wrong way and you could really hurt him"

"Relax. The guy knows what he's doing. Have you seen the kid? He's big enough to take a little pain."

"Just tell him to be careful. They're worth more when you can't see the bruises."

Georg shifted slightly, wincing at the pain in his chest. Yeah. His ribs were definitely broken. He heard the door creak open and he began to struggle, fighting to get himself free.

"Shh. Calm down kid. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just going to get you cleaned up a bit. We have someone very special who wants to meet you."

Georg whimpered softly as the man moved quietly to Georg's side.

"This may sting a bit. It's just so those cuts on your wrists don't get infected OK?"

Georg nodded miserably, biting his lip to hold back the tears.

The man sighed and looked away from Georg. He genuinely felt sorry for the boys. It wasn't their fault their band was the reason they were here. He wished he could do something to help them but anything he did would put the boys in more danger. "See? That wasn't so bad was it?"

Georg shook his head as the door opened and another man walked into the room.

"Did you remember to tell him to be careful?"

"Yeah Yeah. I told him Tracker. Don't have a cow."

The man called Tracker sighed and glanced worriedly back at Georg. "Fine. Let him in."

The two men left, closing the door behind them. There was the sound of another muffled voice that Georg couldn't make out and the door opened again revealing a man in a crisp, new looking suit.

"Well young man, we're going to have a nice time tonight aren't we?"

Georg began to struggle as the man crossed the room. He straddled Georg and smiled happily. "Don't fight child. This will all be over soon."

"Bitte Gott machen stoppen," Georg whispered softly, praying that the pain would end soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bitte Gott machen stoppen = Please God make it stop

Hope you liked it
Comments = Love =]