Rette Mich

Drei

"I thought you told him to be easy on the kid Bushido."

Bushido sighed, "I did Tracker. It's not my fault he didn't listen to me."

Tracker sighed angrily. He's spent the last hour taking care of the kids in the basement and he was sickened by the amount of pain they were being put through.

Bushido glanced up at Tracker, "Look I don't like this any more than you do. But what Saki says goes and you know that."

Tracker nodded, momentary anger flashing in his eyes, "I know that, but you should see those kids Shido. They're scared to move or even scared to breathe too loud."

Bushido sighed. He had kids of his own and this just made him sick, "I know Tracker but what can we do? If Saki finds out..."

"If Saki finds out what?"

The gruff voice made both men jump. Tracker's body tensed. He hoped that Saki hadn't heard anything.

"Nothing Saki. Tracker's just worried because our last guest broke a few of one boys ribs," Bushido said praying Saki would believe him.

An annoyed look flashed across Saki's face. "Which boy?"

"The one with the long brown hair," Tracker replied

Saki let out an exasperated sigh. the brown haired boy seemed strong enough to deal with the pain of few broken ribs, but Saki didn't want to take the chance of hurting him anymore. "Fine. We'll let him rest for a few days to let his ribs set."

Tracker nodded, letting out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding. The boy was safe for now.

"You do know that means the other boys will be used just as much if not more right?"

Tracker sighed. He'd known that but he'd hoped Saki wouldn't remember, "Yeah Saki. I know."

Saki nodded satisfied with his men, "Good. We have another guest coming in a few hours and he requested the black haired boy."

Bushido raised his eyebrow questioningly, "Not to question your decision, but that boy's pretty thin. He can't take much of beating and seeing as we're already down one of them we can't exactly risk having another one get hurt."

Saki shrugged as he walked out the door, "So tell the man to be careful. I'll be in touch. Oh and whatever you boys do, don't go soft on me. You'll live to regret your decision if you do."

Bushido glanced worriedly at Tracker as Saki walked out the door. This was not going to go well at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments everyone =]

Comments = Love