Rette Mich

Vier

Bushido hated going down to that dark basement and dragging those poor defenseless boys up to be tortured and beaten. He. sighed and opened the door. "You the one with the black hair. Come with me."

Bill's body tensed as he slowly got to his feet and followed Bushido to a small room at the back of the house.

"Lie down and put your hands next to your head."

Bill obeyed as Bushido handcuffed him to the bed, closing them only about half way.

"Listen I've left these open enough so that you should be able to get them off. If he hurts you too badly, I want you to say help me as loud as you can and try to get them off."

"Mir helfen," Bill said softly.

"Does that mean help me?" Bushido asked.

Bill nodded sadly. He felt badly that the man didn't understand him but he refused to speak English even though this man seemed to be ok.

Bushido nodded. "Ok. Then say that if he hurts you too badly. I'll be standing right outside ok?"

Bill nodded as Bushido left the room. There were muffled voices followed by a few angry shouts and the door opened again. A man who looked to be about twice Bill's size and weight walked into the room. The man's smile sent a shiver down Bill's spine. This wasn't going to be good.

The man crossed the room and roughly tore Bill's pants off. Bill bit back a scream as the zipper dug into his stomach leaving a sizable cut.

"This won't hurt if you don't fight so stay still you little bitch."

Bill whimpered softly as the man began to thrust causing sharp pain to race through Bill's body. He went to call for Bushido but the man covered his mouth.

"We're not done here little one so I suggest you keep your mouth shut.

Bill bit the man's hand, smiling to himself as the man screamed in pain, "Mich beißen," He said happily.

The man snarled, "I have no idea what you just said so I'm going to assume you're insulting me." He continued to thrust, pushing himself deeper and deeper into Bill, intentionally causing the boy pain.

The last thrust was all Bill could take. The scream he was holding back was released far louder than he had anticipated. "Mir helfen!" He screamed at the top of his lungs

"I think you've had enough sir," Bushido said softly, murder in his voice.

The man turned angrily to face Bushido, "What makes you say that? I haven't gotten the time I paid for."

Bushido casually pulled a knife out of his pocket, flipping the deadly blade in his hand, "Oh I think you have. And if you know what's good for you, you'll leave. Now."

The man pouted like a child, "Fine, but your boss is going to hear from me."

Bushido ignored him as he went to Bill. He noticed that the boy had managed to get his hands free and was curled up in the corner, "Are you ok?"

Bill nodded not sure if he could trust his voice.

"Let's go find Tracker and he'll get that cut cleaned up ok?"

Bill nodded as Bushido helped him off the bed and into the kitchen. Bushido sighed. He had a bad feeling that he'd get hell from Saki later for this but at the moment he didn't care because the boy was safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mir helfen = help me
Mich beißen = Bite me

This story is one of the only stories I like so thank you soo much for reading

Comments = Love