Status: Active. Comments make me very happy.

American Candy

Back to Tour

Matty was sure now more than ever that sleeping with Gemma had been a mistake. He laid it all out for her and she shrugged it off like she didn't care, so he just went with it. After all, if Lark was having fun then so could he. It was petty, but she had to know that she couldn't hurt him.
George was so excited to get back to the tour. He had a lot to say to Nirvana, all that he had to have was an apology. He wasn't positive that he would get one, but he trusted what Ash had said. It seemed like him forgiving her had a lot more to do with fixing their problems then he thought would.
Maize was way too excited to get back to tour life. This time it was going to be different. They were all different people, and hopefully it would all work out. She was feeling optimistic. Adam's birthday was coming up soon as well, and she was stoked to be spending the time with him. She felt special again, and more than in the way Matty made her feel.
X was absolutely going to ring Lark's neck. She was going to hurt Matty, and definitely slap some sense into Nirvana. X was getting tired of playing the middle-man in everyone's drama. Ever since Adam refused, she had been unofficially elected to handle everyone and their issues. X wanted no part of this anymore.
Nirvana felt ready. She knew that this time, talking with George would have a very different outcome. She wouldn't scream or curse. She was going to make a final decision. Hopefully she was going to make Gigi proud. She didn't know if she would have the balls to actually do it, but she hoped. She needed this to go well.
Lark didn't mean to let John kiss her. The pair had a long discussion about what had happened. She was very clear that they were just not going to happen. He was supportive and accepting. Even Beau seemed to understand. She loved him to death for it. Beau was always on her side, no matter what. Before she left Arizona, her family said long goodbyes and John promised that he would be with Beau when he came to visit in the next month. That gave the girl exactly three weeks to decide if she was going to tell them or not.
Ross felt helpless. Granted, he tried to remove himself from the situation for as much as possible. When that will stop working; he doesn't know where to go from there. He figured that he'd get some sort of direction before then. Well, he hoped. That's all he could do, anyway.
"We have got to figure this out," Liz sighed as she looked around the venue. "I know the bass parts, but what about the guitar?"
"What do you mean?" Roxie laughed. "Spencer's been playing them while you've been gone."
"Oh..... I forgot," Liz laughed. "Well now that Emery has split…”
"Now you can take her spot," Ash sighed heavily as she sat down with peanut butter and broccoli. She was starving. "Dammit my feet hurt." "We've got a few days left before the reinforcements arrive. We have to seriously pick it up the ball, guys!" Spencer yelled. "How's George, Ash?"
"He's forgiven her," she replied.
"What about Nirvana?" Spencer asked next.
"Miserable but I think she's finally accepting that George feels something for her." Roxie pouted.
"Good..... But how is this going to work?" Liz asked. "We are way in over our heads with this one."
"I suppose a lot of cooperation," a deep, English voice came. The girls turned around to see George standing there with his hands behind his back. "I'm willing to help with whatever it is you're trying to do,"
"It's for your happiness George!" Roxie stated with her hands on her hips. "Don't you want to be happy?"
George smiled and it made Liz's heart melt.
"I guess it's worth a proper shot, innit?"
"That's the spirit!" Ash yelled. "Now give me a massage, peasant.
George chuckled as a response.

⇈⇊


Matty didn't know if he should tell Lark the truth or not. Honestly, he didn't like the feeling that he had done something wrong in general. Matty felt with everything that he had royally screwed up this time, she just didn't know about it. However, this time he vowed not to tell the silver-haired girl. He didn't want to hurt her.
Lark was avoiding Matty. She knew that being around him meant that she had to be honest. Being honest terrified the hell out of Larkin Amelia Kyle. She did not in any way, shape or form want to rip open her chest and expose her innermost demons to the man that refused to face his own.
How could she do that when he refused to admit his issues as well. They could and would have bonded, but she didn't see the room for honesty. Relationships like theirs usually remained detached. They remained in the early stages, never to go anywhere.
Matty knew that Lark was hiding more than an ex from him. He knew it was deeper. He wanted to analyze it all; take a dive in her daydreams and nightmares. Matty wanted to feel her pain. He wanted to know everything.
"Really, love if you're not that into it then just say it," he sighed as he hovered over her.
Lark rolled her eyes before pushing him off of her.
"I'm not that into it," She stated.
Matty groaned.
"What? C'mon!"
"I'm sorry but I'm not fucking you in Ross' bed. That's weird."
"You usually don't have issues with weird," he pointed out.
Lark gave him an annoyed look.
"Let's go into the bathroom."
“I’m bloody sick of messing about in the toilets,” Matty huffed as he sat up. “Since you’re not fucking into it, I’m going to go.”
“Fine.” She shrugged.
“Is that really all you’ve got?”
“Yeah,” She huffed. As quickly as she could, Lark stood up and grabbed her clothes. “I don’t even know why I’m trying right now.”
Matty rolled his eyes.
“Trying? You’ve been shit at it. Avoiding me isn’t trying.”
“Then I guess we’ll start over tomorrow.” She stated, tossing a sarcastic look his way.
Lark only tossed back on her undergarments and t-shirt before she started toward the door. She didn’t want to be around him anymore. Matty was pissed, and he didn’t want to be alone. Before the girl could reach the door, he grabbed her waisted. In one swift motion, Lark was pressed against the door by Matty’s body. He tangled his hands in her hair and tugged. Without meaning to, Lark let her eyes flutter close.
“You’re not going anywhere, love.”
She was only a little prepared for his lips to smash harshly against hers and she jumped to wrap her legs around his small waist. He used his teeth to leave bite marks all over her neck and down her chest. She dug her nails into his back as his teeth latched onto her skin. They loved to hurt each other in this way. It was always electrifying. It was masochistic, and they thrived on it.
Somewhere in the back of her mind, Lark knew that she would have nightmares later. She never did take sex like this well. It had taken her a while to get used to it, as she did actually enjoy it, but nights afterward was hard. Maybe it had to do with being held down, or that someone enjoyed hurting her as much as she enjoyed hurting him. Maybe it was because of who her past was and what kind of dark trails he left on her. Maybe it was her nightmare that became a reality.
Lark shut off her brain and just allowed herself to feel for a change. She was so sick of thinking and re-thinking over every single thing in her life. Being reckless wasn’t bad on some tours, but she always had to deal with them emotionally when she got home. Lark didn’t like that part, but most of the time it was worth it. She was sure that Matty was well worth the pain she would endure later.
“I need a bandaid.” She huffed, looking at her scraped knee.
“No you don’t.” Matty laughed, pressing his lips slowly to it.
“You’re so fucking strange.” She stated, slightly pulling the burning flesh from his mouth. “I’m going to have carpet burn literally everywhere,”
“It was worth it,” He stated, looking up at her with an unreadable look on his face. “The floor might have been a weird idea, but it’s done so,”
She rolled her eyes and started to play with his hair when he laid his body on top of hers. He let out a long sigh before pressing his lips to a bruise that was forming in the shape of his teeth.
“Those hurt,” She yawned. “You didn’t have be such a little vampire.”
“You weren’t complaining there, Freddy Krueger.” He joked back.
Eventually the girl stopped playing with his hair and closed her eyes. She’d deal with the nightmares for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Things are brewing

xx R